•|Love locks|•

"We are here.." Taehyung said as you both reached the top of namsan tower..

"Omg tae the view here is so beautiful here" you had bright smile plastered on your lips, placing your Little bag on a bench, you ran towards the railings looking at the beautiful seoul city from the very top..

Quickly taking the camera which hung around your neck,you clicked the pictures of the colourful city..

Suddenly taehyung jumped in the frame posing at the camera..you clicked his pics while chuckling at the way he was posing...

In the First one he was totally out of the frame except his hand as he made a peace symbol with his finger.

Second, his back was facing the camera as he stood their admiring the view infront of him,

Third, he had both of his hands raised above his head and bent them down making a big heart..

Like that so many clicks that you could cherish all your life..

As your done taking his pictures,you handed the camera to him asked taehyung to click your pics..

You stood there leaning your back on the railing, you raised your hand and made a peace sign with your fingers before posing with a cute smile..

You looked at your surroundings while posing towards the camera when something caught your eyes

Love locks.

You looked at taehyung and found him admiring the scenery around him..

"Tae let's go and lock our love locks"you said with a wide smile and dragged him with you and brought two locks..

"I love you Taehyung and I  always will,just stay by my side that's all I need.." you wrote and locked it on the railings

You looked at taehyung before both of you nodded and threw the keys in air from atop,out of nowhere it started raining heavily..

"Omg y/n come let's go" He said and dragged you from there,you followed behind him and you both were running down the stairs when you remembered that you forgot your bag on the bench..

"Tae wait..I mean—you go I'll be back I forgot my bag there.." Taehyung nodded then you placed your hands on your head and ran back to where you placed my bag..

You took it and looked at your love lock before leaving.Your love lock was different from all the love locks here it was radiant purple but it wasn't there..

Narrowing your brows you looked down just to see the lock on the ground..

You ran towards it and crouched down and looked at it...it's broken..

Your mind was flooded with different thoughts..

'Is it a bad sign..!? It isn't right!?Nothing is going to happen right..!?
It must've been broken even before I brought it..yes that's what happened I guess...' you thought

" Yes It must be a broken one.." you mumbled to yourself before placing the lock on the bench..

Convincing yourself that it was broken even before you brought it,you turned your heels making your way back to taehyung...