•|Pancakes|•

Combing your hair while standing infront the mirror you smiled before running downstairs towards your boyfriend.

You ran to the kitchen leaning on the cabinet infront of taehyung who was busy preparing something.

"Good morning Y/n! what do you want for breakfast" Taehyung asked while holding a spatula in his hand..

"Good morning tae! Mmh anything would work since you are making it" you smiled ear to ear and leaned forward resting your hands on the cabinet..

"Ok then how about pancakes..?" he asked while wiggling his brows.

Scrunching your nose,you raised your hands fisting them with a thumb up, taehyung just smiled and started taking the ingredients out.

"Wait...lemme help you-" you were about to walk towards him while speaking but taehyung was quick to interrupt.

"Nope..I wanna make on my own..I want my girlfriend to taste my handmade food" taehyung winked making the brunette smile as a red tint formed on her cheeks making him chuckle..

For a few minutes both of you stayed silent as taehyung was arranging supplies to prepare Pancakes while you just looked at him..

It's been 1 month since you talked to him about him pushing you away,  since he talked to you about his ex,since you both made up..

Ever since then he never pushed you away nor ignored you..he was getting better and being a little bit talkative and jolly these days just like you wished..

Everything is perfect just like him..

The peaceful silence took a break when taehyung started speaking

"How's work y/n..?" He asked earning a dramatic sigh from you..

"Exhausting!" You admitted while pouring yourself a glass of water and drinking it.

"You tell me..what about you..?" You asked, taehyung looked at you with a smile while preparing the pancake batter..

"I resigned my job" you choked on the water you are drinking and started coughing as he admitted  it as if it's nothing serious..

Taehyung quickly stormed towards you patting your head..

"What!? Why so sudden tae..? Did you plan on doing something else..!?" you questioned as soon as you stopped coughing,observing his calm posture..

" I didn't planned anything but my father did..he decided to handover kim corporations to me" he spoke and return back to mixing pancake batter..

"Woah! That's a big and good news then..Congrats taetae!!" You exclaimed earning a nod from taehyung..

"Thank you y/n-ah" said Taehyung

"How is it..!?"He asked nervesness was evident in his voice..

"It's...ummm" you chewed the pancake while making mhmmm sound..

"It's what!!? is it good!!??" He spoke desperately making you chuckle.

"It's delicious babe!My boyfriend makes the best pancakes ever.. " you cupped his cheeks kissing them as he smiled showing his boxy smile.