•|Change|•

Running down the stairs you reached the main door hurriedly..

With a file in your mouth,jumping on your one leg tieing your shoe lace..

Taking the file from your mouth you were about to run outside when..

"y/n you forgot your lunch box" Taehyung yelled before running towards you and handing you the lunch box he prepared for you..

You turned around and was about to take the lunch box when taehyung suddenly pulled you closer to him and kissed you on your forehead before showing his boxy smile..

His personality suddenly changed  drastically after the conversation that happened exactly 2 months ego from now,which left you confused but still you felt happy that he is finally comfortable with you..

This change in him is so good and you are totally loving it..

"Thank you tae" i kissed him on the cheek before pulling myself out from his warm embrace and waved at him while smiling..

"Tae don't you have office today..?" you asked

"I do..but i decided to prepare lunch for you and leave after you" he smiled folding his hands on his firm chest..

You couldn't help but smile at his sweet gesture...

" How sweet..Thank you love" you sent him a flying kiss which he caught immediately hiding it inside his shirt..

"Me too..don't be late and don't forget to have your lunch y/n" hearing taehyung say from behind you spoke

"Ok mr.kim Taehyung I won't and I won't too and you too don't forget to eat" you giggled and opened the door to leave..

"Be safe I'll be waiting for you"He said and waved back smiling until you stepped out of the house and closed the door.

You looked one last time at the door before turning around and started making your way to your office..

The feeling when you return back home from work at the thought of someone is waiting for you in there is just so sweet and lovely..

You smiled at the thought of Taehyung waiting for you..