Chapter: 01 🍒

3rd Person's POV

3rd Person's POV

the room was filled with the sound of skin slapping, moaning and panting. yeonjun was pounding hard on beomgyu, sweat dripping from his forehead and neck.

“you’re so beautiful, my dear darling.” yeonjun whispers against beomgyu’s neck. “so fucking beautiful… hah umm…” he breaths.

“r-really?” beomgyu asks, yeonjun licks his lips.

“oh shit, yes my darling. fucking yes.” yeonjun mumbles before kissing beomgyu.

he broke the kiss and he placed beomgyu’s legs on his shoulders. he groaned first before pulling out his dick and slamming it back.

large hands wrapped around beomgyu’s neck, choking him. feeling every pull out and in of yeonjun’s dick from his entrance. he feels so full inside. yeonjun is fucking him so well.

“my life is very useless, you know.” yeonjun murmurs while thrusting hard in animalistic pace, making beomgyu rolls his eyes, imaginary stars spinning above his head.

thanks to you, because sometimes, even in the short time we have… ugh- you make me feel worth it.” yeonjun growled deeply as beomgyu started to moan loudly. he fasten his thrusts at beomgyu, hitting the sweet spot of the younger.

beomgyu opened his eyes to peek at yeonjun, he could see him smiling as he bit the bottom of his lip.

he closed his eyes again, he couldn’t stop his moans with overwhelming pleasure. yeonjun is really really good. oh god, his world is being rock hard by yeonjun. so good. too much but so good.

he felt yeonjun’s hand wrapped around his cock. he started to pump it fast. beomgyu threw his head backwards, his hands gripping from sheet, moaning in mess.

yeonjun leaned over, kisses beomgyu’s collarbone up his throat to his lips. beomgyu’s breathing started to speed up as yeonjun sucked hard on his lip.

“aside from cigarettes and alcohol, you’re also one of my addictions.” he licked beomgyu’s tears, his tears of pleasure. “but fuck I think, you happen to be my favorite.”

“ahhh~! hyung! I’m cumming! mmmph! ugh- please… hyung-"” beomgyu yelled, his vision was hazy.

“hah… darling. me too, I’m cumming too.” yeonjun slowed his thrust, beomgyu felt yeonjun’s cock grow bigger inside him.

yeonjun’s weak thrust is getting faster and faster. beomgyu was choked by the fullness. yeonjun cums inside, along with beomgyu. the younger’s dick was swollen, cums were dripping from his dick and ass.

yeonjun removed his cock from beomgyu’s hole and lay down next to the younger. they both panting, sweat dripping from their foreheads.

╰┈✂

beomgyu was already wearing clothes when yeonjun woke up. he was a little surprised when the older suddenly spoke.

“are you leaving already?” his voice was a bit hoarse and deep, not failing to make beomgyu shiver.

“yes hyung,” beomgyu said, nodding to the older.

“all right, I’ll just call you if I need you.” beomgyu nodded again, yeonjun closed his eyes again to sleep.

when beomgyu got out of the older’s room, he closed the door. he closes his eyes and took a deep breath, holding back his tears.

beomgyu is just nothing for yeonjun. beomgyu will never have a place in yeonjun’s heart. because they are just friends, friends with benefits. and someone is already inside the old’s heart.

yeonjun will never to be his , will he never also be yeonjun’s.

I'm nothing, but I want to tell you that I fucking love you, hyung.”

o૮*•x•*ა♡ ᰔ☆

how's the first chapter? :D
and oh yeah this is a christian household :3