Chapter: 04 🍒

3rd Person’s POV

beomgyu was lying on yeonjun’s bed, while the older was looking at the window. it's 3:30 a.m. but they are still awake, they just finished having sex.

“yeonjun hyung?”

yeonjun keeps looking out the window, not answering the younger.

“yeonjun hyung…”

he continued to look out the window, his eyes had no emotions.

“yeonjun?...”

he turned to beomgyu, his eyes were still blank but beomgyu could feel their sadness. it pains him when he sees the older sad.

“why do you always agree to sleep with me?” yeonjun asks, staring blankly at beomgyu.

beomgyu sat up slowly, the moonlight hitting his face. yeonjun can clearly see the beauty of the younger.

“i just… just feel like it.” beomgyu wants to cry, he wants to say that he agrees because he loves yeonjun but, no, he’s a coward.

“oh i see,” yeonjun nodding, turning away from him.

yeonjun is sad, but beomgyu is sadder. yeonjun is miserable, but beomgyu is more miserable.

it’s always like this every time they just have sex. yeonjun suddenly fell silent while looking at the emptiness.

while he was silent, beomgyu felt like he was suffocating.

“yeonjun hyung?”

“yeah?”

“why are you silent again?“

“gyu, i feel like i cheated on her.” yeonjun says in a trembling voice.

“why?” beomgyu asks, biting the bottom of his lip.

“you and me, had sex.”

"don’t we always having sex?"

“you don’t understand, beomgyu. how can i explain this to her? that i slept with you? you’re my bandmate, and also you’re a boy.”

“h-huh?” beomgyu stared at yeonjun in disbelief. his tears fall from his eyes without him realizing it.

yeonjun messes his hair then buried his face in his palms. “how… how can i explain this?” he mumbles against his palms.

“d-didn’t you break up already?”

“yeah, but i still love her.”

“ah,” beomgyu nodding his head as his tears continued to fall. “that’s right. you still love her.”

yeonjun removed his face from his palms. he sat up straight and he ran his hand from his hair while sighing deeply.

“this is wrong. all this.”

“just forget it hyung. go to sleep.” beomgyu stood up, collected his clothes scattered on the floor.

“how can i? i cheated on her, she doesn’t deserve to be hurt.”

“she left you.”

“yes, but she doesn’t deserve it. she doesn’t deserve to be hurt gyu.”

beomgyu turns his back on yeonjun, putting on his clothes. his eyes were closed but his tears continued to flow. he felt as if his chest was being stabbed. it hurts so much.

you’re worried that you might hurt her, what about me? can’t you see I’m hurting more than her, hyung.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

₍ᐢ .  ̫.ᐢ₎♡₍ᐢ. ̫ .⑅ᐢ₎

the next update is on monday. thanks for reading~!

˖˵˵˵˵˵˵ଘ( ꈍᴗꈍ)⋆🌷