Chapter: 14 🍒

3rd Person’s POV

yeonjun is silent. whenever he was silent beomgyu was worried. because he knew something bad would happen because of his silence.

beomgyu was uneasy because of the older’s sudden silence so he approached him and sat down next to him.

“yeonjun hyung?”

yeonjun shifts his eyes to beomgyu, tilting his head while staring at the younger with his blank eyes.

“hmm?”

“did something happen?”

yeonjun shook his head, leaning his back on the sofa.

“nah, just thinking.”

“thinking? about what?”

“about us.”

beomgyu’s heart almost melted when he heard what the older one said. he felt so happy.

“what about us?”

“this… the hookups. i think we need to stop this, gyu.”

“oh,” beomgyu felt his heart almost drops.

“beomgyu, if you think i’m stupid for not knowing how you feel for me, then you’re wrong. i’m not that stupid gyu. i know you love me. and i don’t want to hurt you. so let’s stop this.”

beomgyu stared at yeonjun, his eyes starting to cry. yeonjun always find it beautiful whenever beomgyu cries.

but now, he can’t explain why there is pain in his heart while watching beomgyu crying.

“you say hyung you don’t want to hurt me but you always do.”

beomgyu’s tears were like small crystals falling from his eyes. beautiful but painful to watch.

“sorry, i can’t return your feelings.”

“i know. i already know that hyung.”

“please, just find someone else. someone will treasure you, someone won’t hurt you like i did.”

“isn't it too late for that hyung?”

“why, have you fallen deeper?”

“yes, honestly, i’m already on the edge.”

“then learn how to forget your feelings for me. because i can’t save you.”

“i know. no need to remind me hyung.”

°︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵°○

stepping out at the street beomgyu looked up at the sky for once.

still blue, still bright.

the dust in the air, the noise of car horns, the ever-moving stream of the people returning home everything was exact the same.

beomgyu looked around, feeling heavier than ever. there was a pain in his chest.

how come nothing look broken?

where would he return today?

beomgyu started to walk, no destination in mind, just a journey that could end anywhere.

i didn’t mean to fall in love, but i did. and yeonjun hyung didn’t mean to hurt me, but he did.

⁺. ༶ ⋆˙⊹_. ༶ ⋆˙⊹⁺♡
꒦꒷♡꒷꒦

the next update is on monday. thanks for reading~!♡