Chapter: 12 🍒

3rd Person’s POV

this bitterness insideis an empty space i hideit never satisfiesliving my life in a lie-

is an empty space i hide
it never satisfies
living my life in a lie-

Borrowed Time
Song by Cueshé

beomgyu woke up at dawn when he heard yeonjun’s voice. when he opened his eyes, he saw the older leaning his frame at the window with his phone.

he was talking to someone on his phone. he was holding a cigarette stick, the smell of smoke was hitting beomgyu’s nose.

beomgyu doesn’t like the smell of cigarette smoke, but he learned to like it because of yeonjun. he likes everything about yeonjun.

“why are you doing this to me? when are you coming back to me? i’m about to go crazy just by thinking of you. please, come back to me my love.”

yeonjun’s voice sounded so desperate. beomgyu already knows who he is talking to. it hurts so much for beomgyu that he knows no matter what he does he can’t have yeonjun. because yeonjun is crazy for his ex-girlfriend.

“please i need you. come back to me, love.”

yeonjun is very gentle when it comes to his ex-girlfriend. something he had never done to beomgyu before.

yes of course, he needs his girlfriend more than me.

who am i to be needed by him? i’m just nothing for him.

“my days have been very lonely without you. i thought you loved me? but why did you leave me? is it hard to love me for you to leave me? are you already tired of me baby?”

beomgyu remained silent, listening to yeonjun’s desperate voice begging his ex-girlfriend to come back to him.

the tears escaped from beomgyu’s eyes, they were flowing, he’s preventing his own making noise from crying.

how about me hyung? is it hard to love me too? why can’t you just love me?

hyung, can you just love me instead of her? she can never love you like i do.

am i really nothing for you?

“you don’t love me, but you used to. what happened to us? i missed us.”

yeonjun will never love beomgyu, but beomgyu can’t unlove yeonjun.

“right now i can’t prove anything to you, but one day you can be proud of me too. i’ll be waiting for you, so please… wait for me too baby.”

yeonjun’s voice now is full of tenderness, causing severe pain in beomgyu's heart. he never thought the older had this side.

to me you don’t have to prove anything hyung, because to me you are perfect just the way you are.

thats why i love you.

but because you're so perfect, it's hard for me to reach you.

beomgyu found it funny to witness yeonjun’s tenderness and gentleness with his ex-girlfriend.

while beomgyu didn’t experience it all from yeonjun. just the last few days they were arguing, yeonjun shouted at him. then instead of yeonjun comforting him, they just had sex.

beomgyu felt shitty. but it was his fault why he was suffering. it was his fault because he’s not supposed to fall in love with his friend. but he did. and now he is miserable and suffering. alone.

but i still want to stay by your side hyung.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

the next update is on wednesday. thanks for reading~!♡