Chapter: 10 🍒

3rd Person’s POV

the makeup artist was busy covering the hickeys on beomgyu’s neck. the two maknae are watching him. hueningkai snickered while staring at beomgyu’s hickeys.

“next time don’t let him put bruises on your neck, they looks hideous.” hueningkai whispered to beomgyu.

“yes, they are.” taehyun agrees with the youngest.

“they are not. those are love bites.” beomgyu said angrily to the two, who just shrugged.

soobin arrives eating ice cream, he immediately stared at beomgyu's hickeys.

“what’s that? mosquito bites? there are no mosquitoes in our room though.” said soobin licking his ice cream. hueningkai and taehyun laughs.

beomgyu blushed and just pouted. taehyun approached soobin and whispered to him;

“don’t act innocent soobin hyung. i know that you know those are hickeys.”

soobin almost choked on his ice cream. yeonjun arrives, his makeup is done. he sat on the couch while focusing on his phone.

soobin looks at yeonjun for a moment then turned his gaze back to beomgyu's neck.

“oh, i see.” he said to taehyun, nodding his head.

“you guys are unbelievable.” beomgyu said to them, blushing in embarrassment.

“next time hyung don’t let him leave marks on you.” hueningkai whispered to him. “remember, he doesn’t own you.”

beomgyu nodded at the youngest.

soobin had already finished his ice cream after the makeup artist covered beomgyu’s hickeys around his neck.

beomgyu was about to go next to hueningkai to sit down when suddenly someone grabbed his wrist. he stopped and looked at yeonjun who was also looking at him.

“where are you going?” yeonjun asked with a blank expression. beomgyu swallowed hard.

“i’ll sit next to hueningkai.” he replied in a tiny voice.

yeonjun pulled him down hard, making beomgyu sat on his lap. yeonjun let go of beomgyu’s wrist and placed his arms around his waist.

beomgyu hissed while rubbing his wrist because he got hurt when yeonjun pulled him.

the staff is used to seeing them like this. they are used seeing the two kissing or arguing. they don’t interfere because it’s none of their business no matter what the relationship between the two idols.

“i see, they covered it.” said yeonjun while staring at the younger’s neck. “it’s a pity, moa can’t see my masterpiece.”

“tsk hyung.” beomgyu rolled his eyes. yeonjun stared at him in amusement.

“i’ve noticed these days you’re acting like a brat.” yeonjun whispered, nibbling on the younger’s ear. “you love it when i’m rough, don’t you?”

beomgyu just avoided yeonjun, he didn’t respond. until he felt yeonjun’s hand enter inside his shirt. he gasps as yeonjun pinches his nipple.

soobin left again to get ice cream, hueningkai went with him. taehyun was left alone, sitting opposite the two, he was wearing headphones listening to a song while his eyes were closed. taehyun is crying inside.

*:༅。.。༅:*゚:*:✼✿  ✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*

the next update is on friday.
thanks for reading~!♡