Chapter: 18 🍒

3rd Person's POV

the whole group is in the living room, soobin and hueningkai are on the sofa cuddling. yeonjun is lying on the other sofa, busy with his phone. taehyun and beomgyu are on the floor, sitting while watching kdrama.

"beomgyu didn't come home last night. i was alone in the room all night." they all looked at soobin who spoke suddenly.

taehyun and hueningkai shared a look and then they laughed out loud.

"well,  we're sure that hyunjin hyung took good care of him." said hueningkai with a mischievous smile.

"yes that's right, i saw Beomgyu hyung earlier when he just arrived, he's limping." taehyun added.

beomgyu looked at them, eyes slowly widening, and mouth left agape. beomgyu flushes a shade of red, cheeks as warm as the heat of the sun from the outside.

beomgyu felt yeonjun's blank stares at him but he just ignored it.

is he angry? jealous? pfft as if gyu!

ꪔ̤̫‬ꪔ̤̱ꪔ̤̮ꪔ̤̥

beomgyu was in the bathroom when yeonjun suddenly entered. he locked the door and leaned against it with his arms crossed. he stared at beomgyu, who was surprised by his sudden arrival.

"h-hyung… what do you need?" beomgyu asked nervously the older.

yeonjun's expression is always blank, so it's hard for beomgyu to figure out what he's thinking.

"you're seeing someone, and it's hyunjin. of all people, he's the one you chose."

yeonjun’s blank eyes staring straight at beomgyu’s, making the younger swallow hard.

"hyunjin is a sweet, kind and caring man. hyung."

beomgyu tried to look brave in front of the older. but he wanted to pull yeonjun into a hug, he missed the warmth of the older. he missed him.

"i bet, he is." yeonjun says, very seriously, though with a glint in his eyes that means danger.

"right," beomgyu agrees, without hesitating.

"right," yeonjun echoes. "i'm not stopping you, if you like him…" he pauses. "just go for it."

"huh?" beomgyu asked in disbelief.

"i just want you to be happy, gyu."

"did you come here hyung just to tell me that? to be happy? seriously?"

"i don't want to see you hurt because of me. just move on, gyu."

"that's what i'm doing now hyung. so please, don't talk to me or approach me for now."

"gyu listen to me first."

"hyung, get out of here."

"listen to me first."

"hyung!" beomgyu hits yeonjun's chest. "why? why are you doing this to me?" he asked the older while crying.

"you're the one who said let's stop everything. you're the one who said you want me to be happy and you don't want to see me hurt because of you! but why? why hyung?! why are you still hurting me? do you enjoy seeing me suffering?" beomgyu shouted at him, beomgyu's voice was hoarse and his eyes were tired.

"haa…" yeonjun sighed, he ran his hand through his hair. "not like that gyu, you don't understand."

"then make me understand hyung!"

"it's not that easy, gyu."

"if that's the case, hyung. leave. me. alone."

yeonjun stared at beomgyu's neck, it was full of hickeys. he scoffed then unlocked the bathroom door and quickly came out without glancing at beomgyu.

you say you want me to be happy, but you won't let me be happy. you always make things miserable for me to the point I don’t know anymore.

so why would you say something like that? don't tell me what i need to do if you don't know how i feel inside, hyung.

🐾˙˚ʚ₍ ᐢ.  .ᐢ ₎ɞ˚🐾໊

the next update is in the new year.
ᵕ̈ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜᵕ̈ for reading~!