Chapter: 16 🍒

3rd Person’s POV

beomgyu is at the bar tonight. taehyun and hueningkai forced him to join them. the two were dancing, while he was just sitting in the corner, drinking juice.

the sound of music was blasting loudly. beomgyu loves music, if he is not in a bad mood he will go in the middle of the crowd to dance.

as beomgyu looked around his eyes caught the two people making out on the side. beomgyu scoffs and he rolled his eyes. he’s irritated, he misses yeonjun even more because of this.

until someone suddenly sat next to him, he looked at his side, he was immediately greeted by hyunjin's smile.

“alone?” hyunjin asked him.

“nope, i’m with taehyun and hueningkai. they’re dancing there.” he pointed at the two, they were both twerking on the dance floor.

“oh,” hyunjin wheeze handsomely.

of course, beomgyu couldn’t help but admire hyunjin’s handsome face. hyunjin caught beomgyu staring at him, a mischievous smile appeared on his face.

hyunjin brought his face closer to the younger. they stare at each other. beomgyu suddenly pressed their lips together. hyunjin put his arms around beomgyu’s waist and pulled him into his lap.

hyunjin kisses him softly and gently. beomgyu has never experienced this before, being kiss by someone with care. hyunjin’s lips are like feathers, they were soft.

the kiss ended with a small peck on the top of beomgyu’s lips.

beomgyu’s eyes were still closed, and this time it was hyunjin who admires the younger’s beautiful face.

“princess?” hyunjin calls beomgyu.

beomgyu slowly opened his eyes and caught a glimpse of hyunjin’s bright smile.

“hello, hyung.” said beomgyu in a tiny voice.

hyunjin chuckled and leaned over to kiss his forehead. beomgyu’s cheeks blushed. beomgyu is so cute, hyunjin wants to put him inside his pocket.

“so cute~” he pinched beomgyu’s cheek, the younger one whined cutely.

“ahem,”

they were both startled when they heard hueningkai’s voice. beomgyu immediately left hyunjin's lap and sat down next to him.

“oh, hello taehyun and hyuka.” hyunjin greeted the two youngest.

“hmm, this looks interesting,” taehyun wiggled his eyebrows at them, hueningkai laughed and nodded.

“looks like jinnie hyung can help you forget about that asshole, hyung.” said hueningkai.

hyunjin’s eyes narrowed and he looked at beomgyu who was staring down at his hands.

“asshole?” hyunjin asked him a bit confused.

“just someone.” said beomgyu.

hyunjin nodded and took his hand from his. he brought it to his lips. they stare at each other again.

“my, my, my, we’re leaving you two.” hueningkai said then he shot them a dirty look. “you take care of beomgyu hyung, jinnie hyung. see you~” and hueningkai dragged taehyun away.

when the two were alone again. hyunjin put his arms around beomgyu's waist again and whispered. “wanna go somewhere?”

“mmn, far from everyone.”

“you want to forget about that asshole?”

“yes, but i can’t…”

“do you want to help me?”

does beomgyu want someone to help him? he stared at hyunjin with watery eyes and answered.

“…yes please.”

。ₓ ू ₒ ु ˚ ू ₒ ु ₓ。♡。ₓ ू ₒ ु ˚ ू ₒ ु ₓ。

i don't know but i feel i did something wrong-

oh yeah, the next update is on saturday. thanks for reading~!♡