Chapter: 13 🍒

3rd Person’s POV

beomgyu was in yeonjun’s arms when he woke up. he tried to remove the older man’s arms from him, but they also dragged him back.

“where are you going?” he was surprised by yeonjun’s raspy and deep voice.

“i’m leaving. i’m going somewhere today.”

yeonjun stared at him with a frown. he clicked his tongue with annoyance.

“where are you going? and who’s with you?” he asked beomgyu seriously.

“hyung, it’s none of your business.” beomgyu replied irritably.

“right. it’s none of my fucking business.” nodding, he released beomgyu from his arms.

beomgyu stared at him with watery eyes. yeonjun tilted his head and watched the younger.

“beomgyu, tell me… are you in love with me?”

beomgyu averted his eyes, his cheeks flushed. yeonjun stared at him with an unreadable expression.

beomgyu knows that, yeonjun will hurt his feeling again, his heart. and he was already preparing himself for the hurtful words yeonjun would utter.

“i’m telling you beomgyu, this is also for your own good. don’t fall in love with me. it’s pointless. stop being stupid, stop that stupidity.”

yes maybe it’s a big stupidity to be in love with yeonjun, and it’s also pointless. but beomgyu couldn't control his feelings. he loves yeonjun.

“beomgyu, you hear me? don’t you ever fall in love with me or to anyone else. love is useless when the person you love will never love you back, so wake up while it’s not too late.”

beomgyu’s tears were flowing but he still managed to let out a weak laugh.

“what the fuck are you talking about hyung? i can fall in love with anyone but you. you’re so problematic and i don’t like the person who always listens to the song whose lyrics are depressing.”

yeonjun wheeze, he ran his hand through his hair.

“man, exactly! so you’re not in love with me?”

“yes,” lies.

“then why are you crying, darling?”

beomgyu swallowed hard, not wanting to break down in front of yeonjun.

why am i crying? because the truth is i love you and i’m hurt because you’re numb. and even though you know i love you, you’re already pushing me away.

there were times i felt like giving up but i couldn’t. because no matter what i do, i’m still looking for you.

“i’m crying because you’re so ugly yeonjun hyung.”

yeonjun glared at him and grabbed his neck and kissed him deeply.

“come back early, don’t be late. see you darling. be careful.”

when beomgyu got out of yeonjun’s room, he closed his eyes letting his tears flow from his eyes.

i can’t give up, because when you’re not around. i feel like i’m going to die.

it hurts to stay by your side. but it’s okay. i’m used to it.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*(*❦ω❦)*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

when i finish this fic, i will publish a new one. of course new beomjun fanfic.
the next update is on saturday. thanks for reading~!♡