Chapter: 21 🍒

3rd Person's POV

beomgyu is back in their dorm, and it's already night. he immediately went to his room and soobin's.

when he entered the room soobin was not here, it looked like he was in the room of the maknaes again.

he threw himself on his bed and took his phone out of his pocket. he turned it on and saw hyunjin's name on his screen, he opened it to read the older's message to him.

from jinnie♡:

gyu, felix accepted my confession. he said sorry because he didn't notice that he was hurting me.

then he broke up with his boyfriend, because their relationship didn't work no matter what they tried.

for now, we'll take everything slowly first.

beomgyu smiled, he was happy for hyunjin. but he could not deny that he would miss him. he will miss hyunjin's caring, and his sweetness. he was happy and sad at the same time.

to jinnie♡:

good for you hyung. i'm happy for you, finally your suffering is over.

thank you for everything hyung, thank you for all you've done for me. i will never forget all the things you've done for me.

the memories we made together i cherish them all. even for a short time, you made me feel loved.

thanks for our borrowed time.

and now, beomgyu is alone again…

beomgyu cried while smiling. maybe he had to accept his misery.

■+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+■

1:43 a.m

beomgyu came out of his room, he went to the kitchen to get cold water. soobin never returned to their room, maybe he slept in the maknae's room.

he opened the refrigerator and took out a bottle of water. he opened it and chugged it. when he had finished drinking he put it back in the refrigerator and closed it.

"darling," beomgyu's heart almost jumped when he heard yeonjun's voice.

"hyung!" he cried out in shock, he put his hand on his chest.

he turned to the door, he saw yeonjun there, leaning against the door frame. his arms crossed, his cheeks flushed, his blank eyes staring at beomgyu.

beomgyu rolled his eyes. "of course, you're drunk again, hyung."

"gyu, can you sleep in my room?"

too tempting, but hueningkai and soobin told him he had to learn to say no. especially to yeonjun.

"no hyung, just call your ex-girlfriend to sleep with you in your room."

"gyu, darling… i don't know but lately i've been thinking about you all the time."

yeonjun's voice was melodious but tired, maybe because he was drunk. but beomgyu couldn't help but feel the stupid butterflies dancing on his stomach.

"you're drunk hyung, we'll talk tomorrow when you're sober."

yeonjun chuckled bitterly as he shook his head. "i got myself drunk, so i could have the courage to talk to you."

"h-huh?"

"look, gyu, darling… i'm sorry if i'm here in front of you again to mess up your life again. but darling, since you disappeared from me, i feel like my whole life has become even more miserable." yeonjun tilted his head staring at Beomgyu who was staring at the floor.

"didn't you tell me to stop my feelings for you? you said it was pointless."

"darling, i thought she was the one i needed… but no. because you're the only one i need. and fuck, i was so stupid when i tried to push you away and i told you to stop your feelings for me."

beomgyu is crying again, he doesn't know how many times he cried today.

yeonjun wants to run closer to him and hug him tightly but he can't, he's afraid that maybe this time beomgyu will reject him.

"h-hyung…"

"darling. without you, i have nothing. but with you, i have everything."

and with that, beomgyu ran with him and he threw himself. yeonjun immediately caught him and almost stumbled because he was drunk.

yeonjun hugged Beomgyu tightly, chin resting on his head, sniffing his hair.

they are unware that there are three pairs of eyes watching them in the distance.

★∻∹⋰⋰   ☆∻∹⋰⋰   ★∻∹⋰⋰   ☆∻∹⋰⋰

so this is little information for the hyunlix side.

felix and hyunjin's relationship is pretty much the same as beomgyu and yeonjun's. they are also friends with benefits. felix has a boyfriend, but their relationship is toxic. hyunjin, on the other hand, likes felix in a romantic way, but he was afraid to confess to the younger because he might reject him. he's afraid of rejection, so even though it was hurt to see felix with someone else, he chose to remain silent. because he knew, in the end felix would run back to him. always, whenever felix needed him.

but of course, felix also realizes that he also likes hyunjin.

messy right? xD pfft

THANKS FOR READING~!
( ๑>ω•́ )ﻭ✧