Chapter: 23 🍒

3rd Person's POV

anime title: BANANA FISHI just want to share my pain with you babies, so I put this gif here

I just want to share my pain with you babies, so I put this gif here. For those who haven't watched this anime, give it a try. I remember I was only 18 years old when I watched it, I'm 21 now turning to 22 in June xD
( ˘•ω•˘ ).。oஇ

yeonjun woke up with a hangover, his headache reminding him of how much beer and vodka he drank last night.

he turned to his side and saw beomgyu staring at him with his doe eyes.

"oh, you're finally awake hyung."

"yeah." he sat up and rubbed his eyes.

"do you remember what happened last night?"

"nope, why? did i do something stupid?"

beomgyu stared at him, his chest aching. yeonjun doesn't remember what happened, he doesn't remember what he said to beomgyu last night.

"no, just forget it. it's not that important hyung."

beomgyu was about to leave when yeonjun grabbed his wrist and pulled him to sit on his lap. he hugged him tightly so he couldn't get away.

"i don't remember what happened last night but, can you please remind me what happened?"

beomgyu's hands are on yeonjun's chest. he can feel yeonjun's heartbeat,  he swallowed hard.

"you asked me to sleep in your room." then he pointed to the huge bear on the floor. "you gave that to me. then you said some stuffs."

"like?"

"don't ask, you don't even remember hyung."

"i'm sorry, darling."

"stop saying you're sorry if you didn't mean it."

"i fucking mean it."

"sure, take your arms off me. i'm going somewhere."

yeonjun's forehead furrowed and his eyes narrowed. he tightened his arms even more around beomgyu.

"are you going to hyunjin?"

"does it matter to you?"

"yes, and you're not going anywhere. stay here in my room."

"h-hyung why are you so-"

yeonjun kissed beomgyu, just peck,  because they both haven't brushed their teeth yet :D

"i'm sorry if i don't remember. but whatever i did or told you last night, i'm glad . because you're here with me now."

until he heard beomgyu sniffing, he lifted the younger man's face and saw him crying. he used his thumb to wipe beomgyu's tears.

"i thought… i thought you were going to push me away again hyung. i'm so scared, i thought-" yeonjun put his finger on beomgyu's lips, he stared at him lovingly.

"shhh… no darling, i won't do that to you. promise, i will never do that to you again. so please, stop crying."

"promise?" beomgyu asked him with big eyes.

"promise."

beomgyu put his head on yeonjun's shoulder, his arms wrapped around the older. yeonjun was sniffing the scent of the younger while his arms were on his waist.

"hyung, you need to avoid drinking alcohol and smoking. it's bad for your health, it's slowly killing you. are you trying to kill yourself? i don't want to lose you."

"tch, i actually missed your scolding darling. don't worry, you won't lose me." yeonjun kissed the top of beomgyu's head.

"don't get drunk and smoke again, stop ruining yourself. i also get hurt when i see you hurt. your pain is my pain m too." beomgyu pouts, he burry his face on yeonjun's neck.

"i also want to apologize to myself too, because i tried to ruin myself for the wrong person. you're right darling, i should have moved on before. i almost lost you. i'm actually terrified of just the thought of losing you."

beomgyu chuckled softly, he lifted his head to look at yeonjun's face, and cupped his face.

"why do we live like this? we are both hurt and miserable. we both need each other. so please don't leave me again hyung, okay?"

"i will change, because i have finally found the reason to live." yeonjun tilted his head and smiled at Beomgyu genuinely. "and that's you, darling."

.。.:✽・゚+.。.:✽・゚+.。.:✽・゚+.。.:✽・゚+.。.:✽・゚+

there are only two chapters left :D