Chapter 14

a/n i forgot a song. If you know one that would fit message me

Chapter 14~

Andy and I walked to my house just talking about random things.

"You live over here?" he asked as we were only a few houses down from home.

"Yeah, why?"

"That house right there," he pointed to the house diagonal from Gee and I's house, "is where I live."

"There's no way." I led him up my driveway. "I would've seen you."

"See the little toy in the window right there?" he said, stopping and pointing to a little action figure-shaped thing in one of the windows. I nodded. "That's my Batman action figure. My dad bought it for me when I first got into Batman."

"Wow. I must be really unobservant."

"I never leave my house, so don't feel bad," Andy said with a gorgeros  a smile. I smiled back and opened the door to my house.

"Getard?" I called, not sure if he was here or at Frank's.

"In the kitchen Mikeys! You want some coffee?" I started leading Andy in the direction of the kitchen.

"YES!" I yelled and turned to Andy. "Would you like coffee?"

He chucked a little at my enthusiasm. "Sure."

"Two please," I added as I opened the door to the kitchen.

"Mikey you don't need two," Gerard said turning to hand me the cup. As soon as he noticed Andy his head lead up to his face. "And I thought you were tall Mikey."

"Yes. Yes, I have friends that are taller and skinnier than me. It's the apocolypse. Can I have my coffee?" Gerard handed it to me and got one for Andy. "Andy this is my brother Gerard, Gerard this is my friend Andy." Gerard gave Andy the coffee and he thanked him.

Andy's P.O.V.

We walked towards Mikey's house until I noticed we were on the same street I lived on.

"You live over here?" I questioned Mikey.

"Yeah, why?" he responded.

"That house right there," he pointed to my house,  "is where I live."

"There's no way." Mikey turned and we walked up a driveway across from mine. "I would've seen you."

"See the little toy in the window right there?" I stopped and pointed to my first action figure. Mikey nodded. "That's my Batman action figure. My dad bought it for me when I first got into Batman."

"Wow. I must be really unobservant."

"I never leave my house, so don't feel bad," I smiled down at him and he smiled back before letting us into the house.

"Getard?" 

"In the kitchen Mikeys! You want some coffee?" He started walking in the direction I assume the kitchen was in.

"YES!" he screamed and looked to me. "Would you like coffee?"

 "Sure." I answered, laughing.

"Two please," he said and opened a door.

"Mikey you don't need two," a guy with sholder length black hair said, turning and giving Mikey a cup. When he noticed me accompanying Mikey he looked up to my face. "And I thought you were tall Mikey."