Chapter 26-In The End

A/n so if you saw the chapter Taking Over Me have no fear it will be back. I went bak to my plans and there were a few more chapters I wanted to add before that so if u saw it take that as a sneak peak ;)

Song is In The End by Linkin Park (BVB one is good to. It's actually called Indians >.< )

I keep going back go frank's pov lol

Chapter 26- In The End

Frank's P. O. V.

It's been two days and Gerard still hasn't talked to me. He's barley said anything to Mikey, Andy or Sandra. I'm really worried about him. I've seen the scars on his wrists and I'm afraid that's what he meant by not going back to how he was before.

I don't know what to do. It doesn't matter how hard I try, he won't even acknowledge my existance.

I can't stand it. Even Ray doesn't cheer me up anymore. I walked into school and went to my first period. Of course though, all of my classes are with Gerard. We happened to have English first.

I sat in the back corner and Gerard sat in the opposite corner.

The teacher walked in as the bell rang and started class. "Okay, today we will be getting partners for our next project. You have to do research on one of the topics on the board." and she started assigning groups. I half listened for my name while doodling in my notebook. "And finally: Frank and Gerard."

My ears perked up. Maybe Gerard will talk to me. We were divided into our groups. I walked up to Gerard.

He took out a paper and wrote a few things down. "Research these and give me the information. I'll do everything else." My heart sank. He still won't even talk to me.

I walked out of the class and got something from my locker before walking to the bathroom. I still had the blade I found in the park a while ago. I've been pushed as far as I can go.

I went into the bathroom and closed the stall. I pulled the blade out of my pocket and sliced it down my wrist three times. It had the same affect as the day at the park; distracting me from what was really wrong.

I pulled my jacket on and put the blade back in my locker before going back to class.

I sat next to Gerars and started my research. Sandra glanced over to me. "Where'd you go, Frank?"

I pulled on my sleeves nervously before replying, "just to the bathroom."

She put her hand on my arm in a kind gesture but I winced in pain. "Are you okay?"

"Fine," I choked out. We went through the rest of class in silence. Once I walked out of the class Sandra dragged me to the back of the school.

"Where did you go?"

"I told you, the bathroom."

"The bathroom is at the end of the hall."

"Well that's where I went." I fiddled with my sleeves again and she looked at my jacket.

"You know, it's hot outside. You could get heatstroke. You should take off your jacket."

"I'm fine," I mumbled and walked towards the school.

Sandra pulled me back. "You're not and you know it." She pushed up my sleeve carefully. "How long, Frank?" she demanded.

"That was the first time," I mumbled.

Sandra hugged me. "Please don't do it again. I've don't it and it never works. It'll get worse and worse and the problem will never be solved."

"I don't know what else to do Sandra," I said, crying.

"Give me whatever you did it with. That's the first step. By the time someone figured it out about me I was addicted to self destruction." I walked to my locker and gave it to Sandra.

"Thank you, Sandra," I mumbled, wiping my cheeks. She smiled at me and we departed, late, to class.