Chapter 6 (edited)

(if you wonder why it says edited it;s because i added soem information.. just FYI)

A/N I give the Goo Goo Dolls all rights too the song Iris and all lyrics from that song in this chapter. Also u shuld listen to it and if you get to when Frank starts speaking the lyrics wait so it matches up

ALSO don't play song until i say because i added new info so it doesn't match up if you play it at the start. If you have a computer you should let it start to load now so it's ready

MBR. MIR. Chapter 6

"you should go home kid, you've been here all night," a nurse said coming to check on Gee.

The next day I sat next to Gerard's bed. It's all my fault he's here. If I hadn't of kissed him he wouldn't have run into the street. I put my arms, folded on the bed and my head in it.

"Why don't you go home Frank," my mom said walking in, "you've been here all night."

"No mom, I can't," I mumbled. "I'm basically the reason he's here."

"No you're not Frank. You should go home."

"I told you mom. I can't!" I exclaimed lifting my head, "I owe him this. If not more!"

"You don't owe him anything, Frank. It was an accident."

"So? I don't care if I owe him anything! I like him!" I practically yelled, as I stood from my chair to face my mother.

"Just because he's your best friend, doesn't mean you have to stay by his bedside, Frank." she told me.

"I'm gay mom!! I like Gerard! Possible love him," I whispered the last part. My eyes widened in shock and her face contorted into anger.

"What do you mean you're gay, Frank?" she asked, stepping back a if I had slapped her.

I sighed, knowing I couldn't take it back. "I'm gay! I like men! The definition of gay refering to a homosexual man!" I practically yelled.

"This is exactly why I left your father," she mumbled so quietly I could barley hear her.

"What? Dad's gay?"

"Yes Frank. You're father is gay. That's why I left him."

"You left him because he was gay? I thought you loved him? What happened to that?"

"He was gay Frank. It's a sin."

"So am I!"

"Then you know what Frank?! Go live with him!! I could care less what happens to you now!" she screamed.

A nurse came in looking concerned. "Is everything okay in here? We can't have yelling because Mr. Way is still in critical condition. One of you may wait in the waiting room if there's a problem."

"It's fine. I'm leaving," my mom said, starting to storm out.

"Are you kicking me out?" I asked timidly.

She stopped to reply, "No Frank. You aren't my son."

"So you're disowning me?" I corrected, my voice cracking.

"You may come get your stuff and move in with your father." And with that she walked out.

(a/n play music now)

I went back to Gerard's bedside and put my head back in my arms, as I had it before. Now not only was Gee in the hospital because of me, but I was kicked out of my house and supposed to move in with a father I barley knew. I didn't even know where the man lived!

"I'd give up forever to touch you Gee. 'Cause I know that you feel me somehow. You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be and I don't want to go home right now."

I thought back to the kiss yesterday. His lips were so soft. It was amazing. All I could taste was the moment. It was over too soon. I thought it was all a dream, especially when Gee was hit. "I don't want to miss you tonight too."

I shut my eyes tightly and felt tears threaten my eyes. I hope no one comes in. No ones seen me cry in a long time. They wouldn't understand why. I just want Gee to know I like him and like me back.

I should never have kissed him! "I'm so stupid!" I exclaimed sitting back and trying to rub the tears from my eyes.

"You're not stupid Frank," I heard a husky voice say. I looked towards Gerard who was now attempting to sit up.

"Gerard!!" I yelled. "I'm so sorry Gee!" i started sobbing, yet somehow still talking, "I shouldn't have done that! You wouldn't be here now and now you won't want to hang out with me and it's all my fault!" the tears had started falling.

"Frank," he coughed, "it's not your fault. It's not like you pushed me. I fell into the street."

"Running away from me!" I exclaimed as a new wave of tears came. "i should just go shouldn't I?" I said getting ready to go.

"No Frank. You don't have to go. It was an accident," he said calmly.

"But it was all my fault! I'm the one who brought you there and im the one you were running from! It's all my fault!"

"Frank. It's not your fault. It was an accident. I don't blame you."

I finally started calming down and sniffled, "really?"

"Really Frank."

~~~~~~~~

A/N awe Gee forgave him!! Do you think he shouldve? Do u think Gee should be mad about Frank kissing him? Oooh!!! I'm really excited to write the next chapter so I might and just keep you waiting haha >.< when at least ONE person answers those two questions, as long as I'm done with the chapter I will post . Asn I'm srry guys I know you forgot but you should thank the most recent person who commented for reminding me to write and saying MBR. MIR. Is the best ferard I think either that or fanfic.(I don't remember exactly what was said I'm on my phone)

After editing a/n i know i've put alot of stuff up sating edited and stuff but i want to make sure everybody knows becasue that's imprortant. if you don't know it was edited you dont know what changed and you cant understand so making sure. ALSO if anywhere in any other chapter it said Frank's mom DID know, tell me so i can change it. Welp. it deleted a little ways into editing but i had saved it so i just had to redo the end but i think the way she left turned out a little better