Chapter 9~ I Promise You

A/N

AT LAST!

the song is I Promise You by Selena Gomez and The Scene.

I like hard music but just about all the songs that are supposed to be played to the chapters are completely not lol Sorry both the song for Frank and Gee's second kiss are Selena Gomez songs.

sorry it's short. I'm going to go back to my origianal plan of having it mostly in Gee's P.O.V.

IN EXTERNAL LINK IS THE TRAILER BUT BETTER!! It's basically the same but with the amayzing ness of a BVB song Savior that will be used later. Just cuz i've recently descovered the mayzingness of bvb/sexxyness of Andy Sixx (i don't like saying Biersack because whenever i do my sister starts talking in a southern accent saying "I'm Andy Beer-Sack!!!!")

Thank you to LetterFromATheif for helping me with the kiss scene and KirstyMcGowan  also for helping with the kissing scene

Frank's P.O.V. (a/n i suck at romantic moments cuz i personally don't believe in love but ya know thats why its called ficion. this is my fantasy >.<)

I sat against the wall just listening to I Brought You My Bullets You Brought Me Your Love as loud as my ears could handle.

Cubicles was ending when I felt the treehouse door open. I pulled one headphone out and opened my eyes only to see Gerard drop his backpack and fall in front of me. I was about to ask what he was doing there when he crashed his lips to mine. My eyes widened in shock.

I quickly recovered and melted into the kiss, reaching my hand hand up to drag my fingers through his hair and bring his lips closer. I could feel my heartbeat increase rapidly. Did I finally get Gee to play for my team?! I practically jumped for joy, but that would've broken our lips apart and I would never do that.

I laid my hand on his chest and I could feel it move with every breath. Gee moved one of his hands from my cheek to go around my neck, while the other stayed planted on my cheek. Gerard pulled away and we were both gasping for breath. We were in kind of an akward position because I was sitting against the wall so Gee moved us so we were a little more comfortable position, where I was laying on my back parallel to the wall and he was hovering above me.

I never knew if I would be the guy in my relationships. Guess that answers my question.

 After a few more minutes of kissing we pulled away gasping again and just stared at eachother. "Gee?" I whispered.

"Hmm?" he responded.

"Why did you kiss me?" I continued whispering.

"Because you have my heart Frankie. I would do anything for you." he responded. I smiled.

"That's all I've ever wanted."