Chapter 17~Nightmare

A/n you are all going to hate me for this chapter and you have permission to murder me bu then you'd never fund out what happens (because I'm a bitch) soo 

And you're gonna hate me even more because it's a cliff hanger xD aren't I evil. 

I had trouble picking yhe song for this chapter. If you are wondering I pick my songs by imgaining what's gonna happen as if it's movie and thing "would that be a good song to play in yhe backround" and yup. 

Song is Nightmare by Avenged Sevenfold (I eanna listen to A Little Piece Of Heaven lol)

Chapter 17(?)~ Your Fuckin' Nightmare

Travis's P. O. V.

These stupid gays. My stupid sister. It used to be just this wimp I could beat up easily. Now there's five of them. Ugh.

"Let's wake him up," suggested Justin. We dragged him into the bathroom and gave him a swirly. A little old school but halarious and effective.

He started chocking and we dragged him out.

He looked around wildly. "Where's Gerard?" he ordered.

"Around. Not that it'll matter much to you soon."

"What?"

"You know what, Frank? I'm just tired of you. I've done all I can to help with your problem, but you're so unappreciative. You don't even care. And I've had it with all you being here." I paused. "And what's with your clothes? Does dressing like an emo just come with being a f*g?"

"Fuck off."

"That's not a fashion statement, it's a fucking death wish. Maybe if you dressed a little better we wouldn't pick on you. Or you wouldn't be so gay. There are too many fucking gays at this school. It's like a growing cult. We'll just have yo do some. . . Population control." I looked around at my friends and they all gave me looks like I was crazy. "What? It's not just me."

"Yeah we don't like them, but that's taking it too far, Travis," David said.

"They won't leave us alone. There's only one solution," I commented, dryly.

"We're not going to kill him," Justin snapped.

"Then fuck off," I growled, snatching him from Kagen. They held up their hands in defeat and walked away. They may not help but I knew they wouldn't tell.

"No! Travis! That's too far! You don't have to kill me. I've never even done anything to you!" he started yelling. I slepped him.

"Shut the fuck up or it'll be slow and painful," I hissed. I took him up to the roof of the school where the cameras wouldn't see.

We got up there and I pulled out my pocket knife.

"Travis, please." Frank was sobbing now.

"You have two options, Frankie dear. Stabbed to death or jump off a four story school?" I asked shoving him to the ground.

He rolled over to face me. "Please, Travis. I-I- I'll move schools. I'll never talk to you again. I-I'll let you beat me up everyday!"

"Hmmm..." He looked extreamly upset. "You shouldn't fear death, Frankie. It happens to everyone."

"I don't. I-I couldn't do that to Gerard," he mumbled.

"Wrong answer!" I snapped, opening the knife. It hadn't been sharpened in a while so this would be painful. The dull knife ripping his flesh instead of just a sharp cut. I smirked evilly.

Gerard's P. O. V.

"Mikey! Sandra! A teacher! ANYBODY!! Help!!" I screamed, banging on the doors. I have to help Frank. I don't care that my fists are bleeding.

"Sandra?" I heard vaguly from outside the locker.

"Mikey! We have to help Gerard!"

"YES! Sandra! Mikey! HELP!" I banged again. "I'm over here!"

Mikey's voice was right outside the locker now. "I don't know the combination to this locker, but if you can find the lock it should have a little button on the back. Push that." I found it and came tumbling out.

"Come on! They have Frank!" I started running the direction I guessed they went. I heard two pairs of feet behind me.

We ran around for a few minutes before Mikey grabbed my arm and dragged me down a hall.

"KEGAN!" he screamed. Kegan turned around.

"Where's Frank?" Mikey asked.

"I don't know," he scoffed.

I grabbed him and slammed him against a locker. "You're gonna tell me where the fuck Frank is and you're gonna tell me now," I hissed, venemously.

"I-I don't know! The guys and I left when Travis said he was gonna kill him! He'd probably go somewhere without cameras though." I threw the kid across the hall and punched a locker.

"Fuck! Fuck fuck FUCK!" I started sobbing. "He's gonna kill him, Mikey."

"Come on!" Mikey grabbed my hand and yanked me in a direction, "they're probably on the roof."

I immediatly started sprinting to the roof entrance. I climbed up and threw the door open to see Travis across the roof.

I saw his hand shoot forward and heard Frank scream in pain then fear.

"FRANK!" I ran to the edge to see Frank falling four stories to the ground.