Chapter 8~Save Your Heart

a/n have tissues!!! (sorry I have been thinking very highly of myself lately lol) it gets a little depressing but I haven't been in the best mindset lately. Please don't be mad at me >.< also Britney is iLoveMyPanda so go check her out. Her profile should be the external link. but don't get mad at her! I just used her she wouldn't really do that or she would be mauled by angry fans xD

Also I'm sorry Britney you sound kind of like a slut but I swear to you people she's not!! let's just say she's an actress and this is a character she plays... Sounds good...

(second to last sentance sounds dirty.. hehe :3)

song is Save Your Heart by Mayday Parade. start it now

Frank's P.O.V.

Gee had gotten out of the hospital two weeks ago and it was the last day of school before winter break. All of us were happy. Things since me and Gee kissed havn't been much different but I am very aware of what I did, and I'm glad he doesn't act any differently.

We also have this new girl in our school. Britney I think her name was. She's. . . interesting. I have nothing against her -- I havne't really talked to her so there's not much I could have against her anyway -- but I have this weird foreboding something will happen and it will have to do with her.

Britney is kind of like Gee, Mikey and I but she's a little more scene and wears neons, while we are just in dark colors.

The last bell of the day rang and I packed up my things and headed towards my locker. I put my binder in my locker and looked at all my pride stuff. I just noticed I have quite a lot of it in my locker. I chuckled to myself. I shut my locker and walked towards Gee's blindly as I took out my headphones. I plugged them in and shoved one in my ear and glanced up.

The first thing I saw was Gee and Britney. I stopped dead in my tracks and just stared. They were kissing.

I felt tears brim my eyes and turned away to give them some privacy. I started walking home listening to my favorite MCR songs.

When I got to my front door I stopped. My mom kicked me out. F*ck. I walked to the park my tree house was in, instead of my dad's house, staring at the ground the whole time.

As I walked into the trees I noticed something shining on the ground a few feet away. I walked over and picked it up. I examined it and recognized it as a razor blade, probably from a broken shaving razor.

I put it in my pocket, for I don't know what reason, and continued to my sanctuary. I climbed in and set my stuff down. I guess I could live here for a while. I pulled the blade out and inspected it.

It was clean of blood. Actually it was sparkling clean. Weird. Who would leave a blade in the middle of a forest?

As I twirled the blade in my hand I nicked my finger, drawing blood immediatly. I stuck the finger in my mouth. I pulled it out and ispected my finger, forgetting my problem for the moment, and not even feeling the pain of it.

I dropped the blade in realization. This is why people do it. Why people cut themselves. I put the blade to my wrist, ignoring my conciounce telling me this was a terrible idea.

My phone vibrated, startling me. Dropping the blade I pulled out my phone.

'Where'd u go frankie?? Get detention again? lol' a text from Gerard read.

I shut my eyes tightly and took a few deep breaths before replying 'Save your heart for someone that's worth dying for.
Don't give it away Gee'

I pressed send and looked back down at the blade. The moment was gone and I noticed how stupid of a decision I almost made. Thankfully Gee texted or who knows what could've happened.

My phone vibrated again and I opened the text, again from Gerard. 'What are you talking about frankie?'

'you and britney. Im glad you found someone but be careful. Save your heart for someone who leaves you breathless. People will just take it and step on it, if youre careless.'

Gerard's P.O.V.

Woo hoo! Schools out until January! I am so happy! I skipped to my locker so I would have my stuff ready by the time Frank had dropped off his binder.

As I closed my locker somone tapped on my sholder. I twirled on my heel, pointing my fingers like a gun. I noticed it was Britney, the new girl in our class, who had tapped on my sholder.

"What's up, Britney?" I asked, returning to a normal posture.

She responded by grabbing the back of my head and pressing her lips to mine. I blinked a few times in shock. Britney was kissing me. I blinked a few more times.

Why do I feel so different from when Frank kissed me? That I enjoyed because it was my first kiss but this feels almost... wrong? I don't know, but I feel like I should push her away.

After a few minutes of her not backing off, then trying to deepen the kiss I finally pushed her away.

"Is that too fast Gee?" she asked.

My inteligent response was, "uhhhh...."

She smiled and tried to kiss me agian.

"Um, Britney?" I said, stopping her this time.

"Yes?" She asked with big eyes.

"Uh, I'm not really, uh, interested in having a girlfriend at this time," I said, trying to let her down easily. I've never done this before! "I mean with trying to graduate and all."

She pouted a little but stepped back. She glanced at her phone and cussed. "I gotta go, my dad is here." she said and ran off. That was.... bizzar. I turned and walked towards Frank's locker.

Noticing he wasn't there I walked toward his sixth period. Maybe he was packing up or talking to his teacher. When I noticed his sixth period teacher's door was I whipped out my phone my and texted him, 'Where'd u go frankie?? Get detention again? lol'

I leaned against the wall to wait for him to text back.
'Save your heart for someone that's worth dying for.
Don't give it away Gee' came the reply.

That was very criptic. . .

'What are you talking about frankie?' I asked, completly oblivious to what he was saying. 

'you and britney. Im glad you found someone but be careful. Save your heart for someone who leaves you breathless. People will just take it and step on it, if youre careless.'

Me and Britney? He ment when she kissed me! Why would he leave me here for that?

I suddenly came to a realization. He left because he likes me! That's why he kissed me. He was probably heart broken when he saw Britney kiss me. I started walking towards his house, but remembered his mom kicked him out and I've never been to his dad's house.

I walked to the place I was almost certain he would be; the tree house. I thought about what his text had said. Save your heart for someone that's worth dying for, someone who leaves you breathless.

I would die for Frank and he left me breathless the day we kissed. Does that mean something?

Coming to a realization, I ran to the tree house and climbed the ladder as fast as I could, praying Frank was in there.

As my head poked through the little trap door I saw him sitting against the oposite wall with headphones in.

I ran over, dropping my backpack, and fell to my knees in front of him. I saw his eyes open in surprise, but paid it no mind as I closed mine and crushed my lips to his.