Chapter 5 ~ The New Night Guard

Your p.o.v

I sighed and sat on the floor in the back room. The hours passed by and I still remained there. Shade had come in a couple times with some of the people who were trying to enjoy the attraction and murdered them, but other than that... Nothing.

The clock struck 12:00 Am and I jumped, I didn't realise I had been there that long... I decided to go to the office. I wandered down the long hallways but froze when I heard the camera in the room I was in buzz into life. I stayed still until the camera deactivated again. I walked to the next room to see shade and Springtrap stood in there, staring creepily at the now activated camera. I wandered past them and to the office window.

I saw a guard sat on a chair. He flicked lazily through the cameras. 'Lets give him a ventilation error...' I thought to myself. For some reason just looking at that guard filled me with emotions I didn't know I could feel. Rage, hatred...

I heard a thump against the window and saw shade had smacked her hand into it. She dragged her fingers down the glass, making a horrible screech, the guards head shot up to see what had made the sound and he almost fell out of his chair when he saw shade carve "Its me" into the window. He pressed something and I heard a noise from the other room. I looked at shade and she was looking directly towards that room. Wordlessly, she took her hand off the window and walked to the source of the sound.

I was fascinated by this, they all follow sound? I knew Springtrap did but shade... She didn't seem like the kind of animatronic that would be fooled by a sound. Especially since it was balloon boys laugh. Maybe it was just because she hated him or something. I knew most people hated him here. All the phantoms dis, Springtrap did, ash did and so did shade.

I heard heavy footsteps behind me and saw phantom Freddy just walking, well limping almost, from one side of the window to the other, the guard stared at him in confusion. As he watched, phantom Freddy ducked down and appeared a couple of seconds later in the office. He jumped at the guard, making the same screech sound as all the others. The guard went pale and almost passed out.

I saw the red error light flashing. "Systems need reboot eh... Now you're sitting helpless.." Shades mocking voice spoke from behind me "Those sounds won't help you for much longer..." She giggled and stood beside me, staring at him. There was a hint of an emotion in her eyes as she stared. Not hate, it was more like resentment that she was trying to hide.

She slowly walked towards the office doorway and peeked around it "Don't blink" she mocked, that guard knew if he blinked just once then she would be in the office. Simple, same went for all of us. "I'm not gonna blink" he threw the maintenance panel on the floor, shades eyes widened slightly. "You're gonna blink" she stated blankly "Not gonna blink" he growled "Your error light is flashing" she grinned "You're screwed mate." She chuckled darkly as we all heard a noise from the vent.

"Don't look..." She laughed "Or look and die.. You'll die either way, it doesn't bother me" she simply spoke in a bored monotone. The guard shuddered and spoke as Springtrap kicked the vent panel off. "Why do you want to kill me so much?" He asked quietly. Shade and Springtrap looked at each other. "Because.... Its the only way I cant feel anything.." Shade whispered and stepped in the office "What do you mean not feel anything" he asked, getting curious.

"A cold emptiness that replaces my emotions.." She giggled and twirled the knife in her fingers before turning human, the guard stared in awe. "How.. Is that even.." She cut him off by putting a finger on his lips "Shush now, Jeremy" (I wanna use the name Jeremy, it has nothing to do with the guard in the second game its a different Jeremy)

He went quiet and her and Springtrap exchanged looks and quiet whispers to each other. Springtrap said something and she nodded "If you're gonna kill me just do it.." His voice was shaky. He looked brave but evidently didn't feel it.. "As always... It would be nice to hear your screams... I can never get enough of them to be honest... As they're all different but me and shade thought you don't deserve to die as such.." He grinned. "Then what will you do with me..." He whispered. "Shade.. Be a doll and get me a suit from the backroom for dear Jeremy" there was venom in his voice as he spoke. Shade nodded and walked out. "So I am gonna die..." Whispered Jeremy. Shade came back in with a dark blue/purple Freddy suit.

"You could call it that, though Mari will bring you back in a sense... So consider it more as becoming part of the attraction..." She giggled and spring trap gently put Jeremy in the suit and put the mask on. "Now just breathe..." Shade murmured and slammed her hands down onto the suits shoulders, the spring locks activated with a snap and blood poured from the suit, forming a pool beneath it. Jeremy fell to his knees. "Mari!" Yelled shade and the phantom puppet appeared. Shade simply gestured to the suit and Mari nodded, picking it up and walking to the back room. I heard him mumble some things that sounded like "Give Life.."

Shade glanced at me, I was deep in thought and didn't notice. She seemed to know that. She walked up to the window and banged her fist into it, making me jump violently. I put a hand over my heart "Jeez shade.." I whispered and she laughed.

(Hope you enjoyed this new chapter ♡ I decided to keep writing this story as you guys seem to like it, yah you're welcome xD I might not update this one as often as my others but ill try my best since I have loads of stories to update at the same time, so ill try to add multiple chapters at a time to a story in updating. I thought I would just tell you. Also, I wont update at all soon for a couple of days because I need a heart operation 0-0 how fun for me ain't it xD also, sorry for any spelling mistakes or random words that don't make any sense. I write these on my phone... Freakin auto correct.

~Jazz)