Chapter 7 ~ Jack

Ash p.o.v

Spring pushed the night guard into my grasp and told me to take him to the back room.

I pulled him into the back room and chained him to the table. "Let me go please I..i don't want to die.. I don't wanna go!!" He pleaded "You won't..." I smiled reassuringly at him and he relaxed slightly "Will.. Will it h...hurt?" He asked nervously. "Nope.." I smiled.

Jack's p.o.v

I lay chained to the table with the freaky human/robot standing over me. She smiled at me. "How does it NOT hurt?" If I was gonna bleed it would obviously hurt.. She picked up a syringe with some odd black liquid in it. She pushed my head to the side and pushed the syringe into my neck. There was a sharp pain "What was that?" I asked shakily "That... Is the only pain you'll be feeling today" she walked to the other end of the room and put the syringe onto a shelf and picked up a white scarf. She ties it so it covered her nose and mouth. "Wouldn't want to get blood on my face" she smiled and ties her crimson hair up into a messy bun. She looked quite pretty.

"Spring!" Her voice was slightly muffled and he walked over. "Right, have you got the plastic plates?" She asked, wait... What? "Yep" the boy replied and put a box down and grabbed a blowtorch from the shelf. Okay now I was scared. "Get the hypodermic needle will you?" She asked "Wait.. What?" I asked "You'll see.." The boy returned with a syringe with a longer needle that looked sharper. "hold still.." She pushed it all the way into my chest and I flinched. She injected whatever that was into my heart and pulled out the needle. She put it on the shelf with the other one. "you said you don't want to be an animatronic.. So you'll be just a human robot.." The boy smirked, ash giggled. "Who are you?" I asked the yellow haired boy. "Springtrap" he replied simply. I nodded. "Now hold still..." She said and lit the blowtorch. She did something and I passed out. I heard her voice call my name, it was distant and echoey "Jack... Jack....ja.." Everything went dark.

"Jack!! Stay with me..." Ashs voice echoed from above me, I opened my eyes an was met with shades bright red ones. She walked out. I looked at myself, instead of my skin, there was plastic. I looked in the mirror at the end of the room, I looked inhuman. Which was true, I wasn't human anymore....

I saw a girl walk in, she had blue bunny ears and silver eyes. "Hi!" She smiled, I smiled back "Hi, who are you? I'm jack." I replied "I'm y/n" she smiled and shook my hand. A freaky girl appeared in my face "Boo" I jumped back with a yelp and she laughed. "Hello there, I'm shadow, but please call me shade" she was very polite. She had a stitched smile, gold and black clothes and a gold bowtie and gold and black top hat. "Okay...shade." I smiled slightly. "Would you like a tour?" Shade smirked "S..sure.." I stuttered. "Alright, y/n. Give him a tour" she smiled and nodded.

Shade p.o.v

Y/n took jacks hand and led him away. I sighed "Finally those idiots are gone." I muttered "Yeah.." A raspy voice said from behind me, I saw golden step out of the shadows. He smiled and walked over to me