Chapter 9 ~ Changed (Shade x Goldie)

Shade p.o.v

I stared at the black animatronic with white eyes and teeth. He grinned creepily at me "Well?" He asked. I sighed and looked him dead in the eyes "Fine.." I muttered and he looked shocked "Wait, really?" He asked, I nodded and he grabbed both my hands and everything went black.

~TIME SKIP TO WHEN SHE WAKES UP 😓~

I woke up, I was laying on the table. I looked over at the mirror that was in the corner and saw I was now one of the shadow animatronics. My once golden eyes were now glowing white, so were my razor sharp teeth. My body was entirely black. I turned human and saw that i had the same kind of attire, pitch black skin, white eyes and teeth. The stitching in the cut smile glowed a bright white like my eyes and the cut underneath glowed slightly. I smirked, now i was scary.. And stronger..

(Her eyebrows are glowing white as well, in both forms. Her hair ain't though because i don't want it to)

I heard the door open and saw golden come in in the reflection of the mirror, he flinched slightly when he saw me "Who are you?" He asked, I slowly turned to face him and he stepped back slightly. "I..am..shade.." I giggled, I had the same voice. Just more demonic. He stepped closer "You aren't shade" he hissed "I am, I made myself like this.." I grinned and his eyes widened "Shade why did you do this to yourself?" He said bitterly. "Haha!! I've lost my mind *RuN wHiLe YoU sTiLl CaN, tHeY WiLl FiNd YoU*" I laughed insanely.

Golden p.o.v

I sighed, she had truly lost it. She froze "Run..." She whispered "Why?" I asked "Run.. Just please go.." Her voice had a hint of depression and desperation as she pushed me towards the door and all the glowing parts of her face turned black. I ran after seeing that and saw spring. "Spring!" I panted, he stared "Shade... She's freakin lost it." I sat down to catch my breath and spring ran to the back room.

Spring p.o.v

I opened the back room door and saw shade, but she looked terrifying, her eyes, eyebrows, teeth and stitched smile were all glowing white and the rest of her was pitch black. Y/n came in with jack and they both screamed. I saw shade smirk evilly at her reaction and stare right at her. She flinched and hid behind jack. "Scared?" Shade asked, her voice was almost... Demonic. "How did golden love someone like you?" I hissed and she froze. "..." She just stared at me. Her eyes flicked from white to black then back to white "Say that again and see what happens" she growled, smirking. Now it was my turn to be scared... Golden appeared in her face but she wasn't bothered by it at all. "Hello, goldie~" she smiled slightly and golden hugged her. We were all shocked when she hugged him back then they both vanished.

"Wow. That was uncalled-for.." Said y/n, sounding a bit shaken up. "Its alright" said jack, putting an arm around her. She blushed "Hey, are you two like.. A thing?" I asked and they both nodded, shades voice echoes in the room, speaking gently "I'm happy for you both~" y/n smiled "Thanks shade" she murmured.

Shade p.o.v

Golden sat on the office chair and I sat on the desk. I put a foot on his chair and kicked it, the chair rolled into the corner, surprising golden a lot. I chuckled. "So...i need to tell you something" said golden, I smiled "Go for it~" he chuckled "Heh.. Well I uh.. Like you." Okay, that one got me, my cheeks went red, and since my skin was now pitch black, it was way more noticeable then I wanted to be. I jumped off the desk and walked over to him. "So you won't mind if I do this~" I smirked and kissed him briefly, he blushed like crazy and I heard spring go "Awww" from the door "Fuck you spring!!" I yelled, chasing him with a random.axe I just.. Found..