Chapter 14 ~ Hatred

Shadow Bonnie p.o.v

I sighed as I saw shade in the back room, she didn't look upset, angry or..anything. She looked just blank. I walked in and her expression changed to fury that she tried to hide. "Hello...shadow." She hissed coldly. I flinched away slightly "Hi.." I said hesitantly. She stood up "Look.. Shade I.." She put a finger to my lips to hush me. Goldie teleported in "Don't annoy me with your feeble apologies, you know what you did because you wanted your revenge didn't you" that much was true "I.." She cut me off again "Look at you.. Thinking you're SO smart, aren't you? Well why don't you just break me even more smartass, and see what happens.." She giggled and her eyes flickered to black for a brief second.. The shadow version of shade....

"Shade...look I didn't mean for it to look like that" she shoved me into a pile of suits. "They why d'you do it then?" She asked, walking towards me. I was in my human form.. Shouldn't have been like that. "I..i..dont even know.." I whispered. She kicked me "I don't care to be honest with you.. You should've died when you were shot" she hissed and smirked. "But I guess a knife can do just as much damage cant it.." She grinned, her eyes were black now. "Shade..this isn't you.. Your whole attire isn't you.. WHO DID THIS?!" I tried to get through to her. She dropped to her knees, her eyes back to white.

"Shadow Freddy.." She whispered then vanished

Sorry it was short, had to go to doctors