Chapter 18 ~ Painful memories

shade p.o.v

i sighed, none of this made any sense. i heard the door open and two people walk in "hey look its one of the suits, lets climb in it" an abnoxious voice spoke from the corner. i saw a spromg suit i didnt recognise. "you might not wanna do that..." i turned human and the boys turned, they didnt see me change from robot to human though. "and why not?" one asked rudely.

i got off the metal table i was sat on "ive had personal incidents and witnessed incidents with these suits.." i began and smirked slightly "what kind of incidents?" the second guy asked timidly. "Those suits are filled with animatronic parts and crossbeams etc.. so there are sprong locks that push the components to the sides of the suit, so its wearable... though theres a timy problem. the springlocks are so unstable that even breathing on them can make them come loose, therefor making the parts of the animatronic crush you.." the boys looked creeped out.

"and how do you know all this?" one asked suspiciously "because it happened to me.." i turned to my animatronic form and they gasped then gagged at the smell of blood and decay. the body was gone but some remains were still there and they stank... "i know, its disgusting isnt it..you shouldve seen spring a couple of weeks ago, the body HADNT been taken out of him. let me tell you, this place stank for ages after.." i gagged at the memory, it was worse than me..

i felt kind of sorry for springtrap and i didnt know why either. it wasnt the fact that he was posessed, pretty much all of us were, so it wasnt that much of a difference. was it because he was scared into dying, i didnt even know. "wait, so youre like, posessed?" i face palmed "you dont know how many times ive been asked that, and yes." i sighed "i wish i wasnt" i mumbled.

all of the boys left, except one who sat bravely beside me, they all knew we were killers, why was he being so brave? "if you dont mind, can you tell me how you died?" he asked curiously, i gently sighed. "i suppose so" the boys eyes lit up, he must be interested in murder blood and gore..

"well, i was actually a night guard in this place before i died. i wanted to get money for my mom, who was in hospital with cancer. she couldnt pay for the treatment so i gave her all the money i had so she could afford it then got a job to pay the remaining amount. i had worked 4 nights and was on my fifth. they wouldnt leave me alone. every time i put the camera down, one was there or there was an error... basically my most intense night, my last night on this job then i could go back home and live my life again. but it didnt work that way for me... death didnt come as much of a surprise though. infact i knew i was probably gonna die. the thing got in before i had time to seal the vent so i ran. it chased me but it was significantly slower. i actually went into this room. i didnt have time to think so i hid in one of those awful suits... but i didnt know how to work the damn thing... the trap wemt off inside it... crushing me slowly and..painfully..." springtrap was stood at the door, listening to every word i said, a sympathetic expression on his face "im sorry... i never intended to kill you" he said sadly, the boy looked at him and fell off the table. "No its not your fault, its mine for not knowing how to work these damn spring locks. i didnt even know about them till it was too late.. now my mistake will forever haunt me" i sighed sadly and looked at me hands.

spring sat beside me, staring at me. i didnt look at him. i turned human, my raven hair falling over my face, hiding the tears. i didnt want him to know i was crying "shade please look at me.." he said, sounding saddended. i slowly turned to look at him. he was human, too. he saw i was crying amd hugged me "shh, its okay.." he reassured, gently rubbing my back, letting me cry into his shoulder. "Im sorry..im just..a.." he put a finger to my lips "shh, its alright i understand that the memories hurt..."