Chapter 11 ~ Wierd Night *Lemon*

I decided on a golden Freddy x shade lemon because I already did kind of lemon in last chapter. A lil bit xD

Shade p.o.v

We all sat in the office, y/n and jack weren't with us though. "Lets play truth or dare" spring said. We all groaned but agreed and he smiled like a little kid who got what he wanted foe Christmas. "Shade" said mangle "Yeah?~" I asked "Truth or dare?" She asked "😓 truth" I said slowly, I didn't particularly want a childish dare. "Okay, which boy here would you...y'know.. With?" She asked, I facepalmed "Oh my god.." I muttered. Mangle laughed along with the others "Is it me?" Asked spring, wiggling his eyebrows stupidly. "No." I said bluntly and mangle laughed harder. "It would probably be Goldie." I stated simply. Goldie went red and we all laughed.

"Goldie truth or dare?" Mangle asked "Dare" Goldie said boredly. Mangle smirked evilly "I dare you to.." She whispered something then looked at me, I raised an eyebrow. "Um...okay?" He said and picked me up and threw him over his shoulder and carried me to the back room. I giggled "What was the dare, tell meee.." I whined like a child, he put me on the table and locked the door. He sat beside me. "You'll see~" he smirked and crashed his lips onto mine. I kissed back and wrapped my arms around his neck

~Leeeeeemon ahead, if you don't like sexual themes, skip this chappy noew~

He pushed me down onto the table so he was on top of me. I blushed slightly and he grinned and brushed a strand of hair out of my face. His lips travelled down to my neck, he kissed it until he found my soft spot. He started kissing and sucking it, I moaned softly and he smirked. He unbuttoned the white blouse I was wearing. (It glows white, all her clothed dom it's cropped and has short sleeves) revealing my white lace bra. He threw my shirt into the corner and removed his own. He reached behind me and un clipped my bra, he threw it aside and I covered my chest, he grabbed my wrists gently and pushed them aside "Come on, you're beautiful" he smirked and I blushed. He played with my left breast and sucked on the right.

I moaned and bit my lip, embarrassed. But he seemed to enjoy hearing it. He removed his pants and slid down the short white skirt and my white fishnet tights and threw them aside. He stared at my white panties with lust in his eyes and said in a husky voice "You're fucking gorgeous" I blushed and he smirked, rubbing me through my panties (I've read so much lemon, so I know what I'm talking about)

The pleasure intensified as he did this and I moaned louder. He slid off my panties and slid a finger into me and began to thrust it in and out, he added a second and third and I got closer to climax. He went faster and I was about to climax when he took out his fingers. I huffed and gave him an annoyed expression but I felt his fingers were replaced with something larger. (•.•)

I winced and tears ran down my cheeks "shh, its okay.. It'll only hurt for a few seconds.." He reassured me. After a couple of seconds the pain was replaced with pleasure. I looked at him and nodded, he began to thrust slowly, but then faster. Our moans filled the room as he went faster.

"H-Harder" I said through moans, he nodded and slammed into me harder. He hit a spot making me almost scream. I was about to climax "Shade..i-I'm gonna.." He manages to say, I nodded and we both came at the same time. He pulled out of me and lay by my side, panting.

Mangle p.o.v

Nosebleed.