Chapter 15 ~ Why..

Shadow Bonnie p.o.v

Shadow Freddy... He did this to her? But why?

I sighed and stood up from the suits I was shoved into. Goldie stared at me, I looked at him and saw that he had obviously been crying. He didn't look happy with me. I got out of there as fast as possible, when I looked back Goldie was sat on the table with his head in his hands. I felt bad for them both, they had something and I ruined it.

As I was thinking, I bumped into y/n "Sorry!" I said quickly and hurried off. I felt her staring at me as I left. "Wait! Who are you?!" She yelled after me. "Shadow Bonnie!" I yelled back and teleported to the vent. I sat and thought about shade. She was so different... Though I wouldn't forget how she left me to die...

~flashback~

I regained consciousness to see shade sat on the table and the obnoxious guard who had shot us both was now dead. His neck was broken, it was bent in an unnatural and disturbing angle, shade's hands and arms were covered in her own blood from her wound. She was just staring at me, her eyes drifted to my wound, I had been shot in the heart.

Her gaze was cold, it didn't seem like she cared. She didn't seem like she cared about herself, let alone me. If she did she probably wouldn't let herself bleed this much... "Shade.." I managed to choke out, she seemed to snap out of her thoughts and focus on me again "Bleeding out here.." She just stared "If I'm not gonna bleed out shadow, you wont either." She stated "But it hurt--" I was cut off by a coughing fit, more of my blood splattered on the floor.

"Shade..." A voice whispered but I hadn't paid attention to that voice. "Shade.." It whispered again and I saw shade look down the right vent. The voice whispered something to her and she looked back at me but her eyes were black and her wounds had vanished. "you can die for all I care.." Her voice was demonic and cold and she crawled away down the vent. Leaving me to bleed out...

~end of flashback~

I growled quietly "I'll never forgive her for doing that to me..." I was cut off by more noise from the vent, I peeked round the corner and saw Springtrap and y/n.. "Ew.." I whispered to myself. I wasn't too happy about them making out in the same vent I was sat in. I crawled back silently to the office and sat on the leather chair. I saw shade leant against the other side of the window, her back to me.

I stared, before calling her name. She turned and looked at me. I beckoned her to come in the office, I needed to ask her about that... She wandered in and sat down on the desk, she seemed bored. "Yas?" She asked "W..why did you leave me to die back then..?" I asked nervously. "Reasons." She stated simply, looking slightly nervous. "You're lying. You don't have a reason do you.." I hissed, she flinched slightly "I do... And if you knew my reason, you would probably done the same thing if it were me who was bleeding out then.." She whispered. My eyes widened. "And, you wouldn't have died..." She said quietly "What do you mean?" I asked. She drew a knife and cut ny arm quite deep. She snapped her fingers and the wound stopped bleeding and hurting. "I would never leave you to die.." She mumbled "Why?" I asked, I thought she hated me "I loved you.." She whispered and teleported, I was stunned. So she wasn't evil.. She was misunderstood.

Goldie p.o.v

I sat on the table in the back room. Was it all an act what shade was doing, or was she telling the truth about hating that shadow...

Speak of the devil.. Shade walked in, she glanced at me. I met her gaze and she looked away. "Got over it already?" I hissed and she flinched, it was then that I saw exactly what I was doing to her.. How much I was breaking her. I got up and turned human, she was always in her human form now.. I pushed her into the wall, my hands on her shoulders. "I'll ask one more time.." I whispered in her ear, she shivered. "get off.." She whispered, I realised she wasn't her shadow form anymore, she was the old shade.

I backed up a little, my hands still on her shoulders "Do you love me..?" I asked sadly. She looked directly at me, no longer avoiding my gaze. "Yes.." She whispered.

Y/n p.o.v

I wandered to the back room, maybe that's where everyone was... I saw golden and shade. "Well, it seems you two made up" I teased shade and she blushed slightly when Goldie smiled at her. "Wanna play truth or dare?" I asked, smiling happily. "Sure." Shade smirked and I called everyone to the office.

We all sat in a Circe. "Okay, shade." Said phantom Freddy "Truth or Dare?" He asked. "Truth" she smiled "Who do you love?" He asked, I face palmed "GREAT question" I said sarcastically and he punched my arm playfully "Shaddup" he whined like a child. "Goldie." Shade smiled and Goldie put his arm around her. We all awwed at the sight and they chuckled. "Mungle truth or dare?" I asked "Don't call me mungle, it's mangle. And dare." She huffed, she hated the name mungle, it was quite funny. "I dare you to...kiss phantom foxy" I smirked and shade burst out laughing. Mangle rolled her eyes and kisses him, he blushed bright red and we all laughed and awwed.

"Phantom Freddy truth or dare?" Asked phantom chica "Truth" he replied boredly. "Hm... Who do you like most as a friend here?" She asked, I yawned. That was a really good question wasn't it.. Even better than who do you love... "Um.. Springtrap." He replied, shade chuckled slightly "good friend..." She turned to her animatronic form. Spring stood up and grabbed a bucket of water, he poured it on her head.

She let out an animatronic screech and twitched. The wires and circuits inside her buzzing loudly. She sparked "F....f...fuck you...s...s..spring....i..i...w...w.a..s....k..kidding..." She twitched and turned human, her skin was black with soot from her broken wires and her hair was slightly singed at the ends. Goldie put an arm around her again and kissed her cheek. "I hate you spring" she hissed, but smiled as if she was amused and was trying to hide it.

"NYAH!!!!" yelled phantom chica and ran around the room. "Ugh, did water get in her circuits to?" I asked "No but its about to." Shade grabbed a bucket of water and poured it on chicas head. She screeched and shut down. We all laughed and I high fived shade.