Chapter 7 ~ insolence

Shade p.o.v

Shut up... Shut up...

Your p.o.v

"Shade shade shade shade shade shade shade" I kept poking her "WHAT?!" She yelled and Springtrap stared at her in shock, she never lost it a lot anymore "Uhh, you've been standing there with a knife and a dead night guard for ten minutes and done nothing.. Something wrong?" I asked slowly, being careful not to say something bad.

"N...no... Everything's fine.." She said, but she didn't sound convincing at all... I decided not to push the matter further and shade put the dead nightguard into a suit absent mindedly, it was like a daily task we had to do, we did it without thinking now, we didn't need to since we had done it so freakin much. Maybe it was all the slaughter getting to her head.

"shade, maybe you need to take a break from killing for a while.." I said soothingly and she just trembled "No.. I..i cant stop.. No... She..she.. She would tear me limb from limb if I did... Heh... I.. I.. I can't... Haha." She broke into bitter, sad laughter. She was tripping on her words and talking fast. "Shh, calm down. Who is she.." I asked, confused, she froze. "N..no...no..NOO!!" she cried "You... You must never know... Your knowledge of her is my death.." She whispered. I tensed, I didn't want her to die. "I'm sorry.." I murmured, ashamed.

"I..its alright you'll find out when the time is right" she had seemed to have calmed down slightly. She wasn't stuttering and pleading anymore. "So you're doing all this to impress her?" I asked, she shook her head. "no...its.. Orders.." Springtrap looked at her "No one orders people around here but me, who is this bitch? I'll teach her a lesson.." He growled.

"She.. Is..." Suddenly a white animatronic with pure black eyes and black razor sharp teeth appeared behind shade and covered her mouth.

Shade p.o.v

She covered my mouth, preventing my speech. But unfortunately, preventing most of my breathing. "let me go!!" My words were muffled and she let me go. "Kali, you cant hide yourself forever.." (Kali oc made by my friend Leah) she sighed. "fine.. But you will pay for your insolence.." She hissed at me and I froze, the others stared at her in shock and awe.. Great.. They would all follow her like everyone else in this hell.. Stupid. Little. Bitch.. Who messed with my head.. Who messes with everyone's heads..

"Insolence? I'll show you insolence in a minute.." I growled "Oh go ahead!" She sneered "I would love to see it..." She giggled "That's it, forget insolence, you're going down!" I tackled her and we fell into the basement door, it gave way and we fell down the stairs.

I punched her in the face over and over, leaving bruises and cuts "Too bad I have to break your pretty little face isn't it" I giggled and punched her again, she threw me off and chuckled. She threw a box of spare parts at me, it hit my back and I groaned. I painfully got to my feet, a hand on my back and drew my knife. "you are something else, I thought we couldn't use weapons.." She grinned. "I don't play by the rules... Even though you do.." I grinned and pushed her into the wall with the knife at her neck. "now.. We can say nothing about this if you get lost. And never return... Or die.." I smirked and she tensed.

"You can choose.... But once you choose there's no going back....3...2......1.....times up, choice?" I smirked and she sighed "Just kill me" she said, sounding remorseful. "wow, I was expecting the other but if you want to die.. I'll oblige that.." I slashed her neck and she fell limp to the floor. I turned and saw golden, with a pained expression on his face, I saw it briefly before he teleported, but I still saw it..

Sorry it was short I'm in the hospital about to have "Surgery" so yeah, I have to write this shit chapter quickly guys xD anywayss... Comment your ideas, I'd love to hear them and comment ideas on my other stories too! Bai bai 😆