Chapter 8 ~ Losing my mind

Shade p.o.v

"Oh no.. This is bad... This is so so so bad.." I said to myself, pacing nervously. "Kali will kill them..." I murmured "Sure I don't really like them but I don't want them to die.." I whispered sadly, but I knew there was nothing I could do. I sighed "if I could... It would probably end whatever sanity I have left. Though I would give that up for them..." I looked at the floor "Would you?" Kali's voice came from the doorway "Yes, I would.." I replied, glaring at her. "That's a surprise since you hate them.." She purred and smirked at me. "If you have to break me or even kill me for them to be spared.. Do it.." I hissed. "Heh.. Since you said giving up sanity.. I'll just take that from you..." Those were the last words I heard her say before everything went black.

Ash p.o.v

I peeked in the doorway of the backroom, my bunny ears hit the doorframe with a painful thump. I put a hand on my mouth to hide the groan of pain. I saw kali standing over shade who lay unconscious on the table. She was saying words that I couldn't hear. "What is she doing?" A whisper from Springtrap came from behind me "I don't know" I whispered. "Oh.. Poor shade gave up her sanity to save you both.." Kali smirked "I never knew she actually liked you..." Kali chuckled and took her hand off of shade's head. "You... Took her sanity.. Will she even remember us?" Springtrap asked "Yes and.. She'll remember you if you're lucky.." Kali teleported.

Springtrap sat in the corner and sighed sadly "Hey.... Its okay" I tried to comfort him by sitting next to him. "It's not okay.." He buried his face in his hands. "the girl I have a crush on probably wont even know who I am when she wakes up.." Black tears ran down his face. "crush? You never told me you loved her.." I hissed, he stared curiously. "Why are you angry?" He asked. "Its... Just.. I liked you and she never did and she doesn't deserve you.." I let it all out and he stared "You know who doesn't deserve me? YOU!" He yelled and stood up.

Shade twitched and opened her eyes and Springtrap went to the table that she lay on. She suddenly sat up and started laughing. Springtrap smirked slightly. "They... They're all dead..ha..haha!!" Her laughter was insane "shade..." Springtrap whispered, her head snapped towards him (Not breaking lol) "D..do you remember me?" He asked nervously. "Spring..." She whispered and he hugged her "Kali took my sanity spring.." She whispered, burying her face in his shoulder. "Why?" He murmured, she pulled away from him and sighed "To save you..." She whispered bitterly and his eyes widened "So you gave up what made you normal...for me?" He asked sadly, she nodded and looked at the floor

Quick a/n

Sorry it was short, in a lot of pain at the moment :(