life just got stranger

The most specific letters ever

Jocelyn woke up the same way she always woke up "My Love are you awake" a 10 year old Five said as he walked in holding what seemed to be coffee in a mug one thing Five loved maybe even more then Jocelyn was black coffee, which she couldn't understand how an 10 year old could like such a bitter taste. Yet Five always says that it is an acquired taste but she would never drink that.

"Five I love you but why can't you give me at least one day to sleep in" Jocelyn whined putting the blanket over her head she was usually up with no problems but today she felt like it was gonna be dreadful for some reason. "Why don't you get up you always get up" said what She assumed was Five but it didn't sound like him, so she guessed it was Klaus since his room is right next to hers.

She looked up at him with annoyance "I'm trying to be normal today you know, sleep in cause trouble with the adults and eat lots of food like every other kid" Five and Klaus looked at each other confused...

They knew she wanted to have a normal life but didn't think She would start trying to live it, who knows what their father would do if he found out what she was doing. He had strict rules for her to be a role model because she is the oldest...so she supposed to be ready, downstairs and eating breakfast by now.

"B-b-but you alr-ready do th-that" They turned to see Diego who was standing near the doorway still in his nightwear "well she does all of them but the first one, she's usually up before five wakes up" Vanya replied as she stood near Diego they all turned to look back at Five and Jocelyn because they were both quiet.

They saw Five but not Jocelyn so they looked at him confused, looking around for her he noticed and gave them a annoyed look before pointing toward the bathroom door, which meant Jocelyn was most likely getting ready. They nodded and left for their rooms knowing Five didn't want to talk to them anymore he was very moody sometimes for some reason.

Soon enough Jocelyn came out ready to go and smiled at Five who was reading her Romeo and Juliet book "I never understand this, why would she kill herself for him that seems stupid" Five said looking toward the girl, she shook her head with a small laugh.

"it's romantic they died together even if they were together for a short time. Juliet couldn't live without Romeo, so she would rather die with him then be without him" Jocelyn said with a look of admiration she loved how Juliet thought because it reminded her a lot of herself she didn't know what she would do if something happened to Five.

They looked at each other for a second before the breakfast bell went off, they smiled at each other as Five stood up he held his hand toward her which she grabbed and intertwined their fingers. They were only Children so they weren't in a Romantic relationship because that's weird. So instead they just like holding hands and kissing each others cheeks but that's pretty much it they never did anything else except hug.

When they got downstairs something seemed different maybe it was their new clean uniforms or their dad is wearing a new monocle, oh wait maybe it had to do with the fact that everyone was looking at her with unreadable expressions.... this was more stares then she usually got!

"Um can I help you with something Mi Familia" Jocelyn looked around waiting for someone to say something they just looked at what seemed to be a letter on the table. She walked closer to see what it said which just so happened to be...

Ms J Potter
The second largest bedroom
The Umbrella Academy
New York City, New York

She looked confused on how this letter knew so much but just shrugged it off, it was most likely a prank most likely from Klaus or Diego. She looked at everyone with a confused smile "Hi" that's all that came out she couldn't think of anything else this earned a snort from Klaus and snickers from the others. "I would like to speak to you Jocelyn" She looked at him surprised he never calls any of them by their first names, she looked toward the rest of her family to see that they too were shocked.

All she did was nod as he lead her out of the room before he could say anything she didn't want anyone to be in trouble because of sneaking out yesterday so she blurted out " whatever you think happened I was the one who came up with the idea" of course that was half true she didn't come up with the idea to go to Griddy's donut shop this time. However she was the one that said she wanted a donut...Allison was the one that came up with the idea, she didn't want her to be in trouble though so she took the blame like she usually did.

Reginald looked at her with a deadpanned look but chose to ignore her " that is not why I'm talking to you, Number Zero" ah there's the number again "I simply want to explain the letter" he said as he pulled the letter out his pocket giving it to her. She looked confused but still opened it. The inside said...

Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry
Headmaster: Albus Dumbledore
(Order of Merlin,first class,grand sorc., chf. Warlock supreme magwamp international confed of wizard)

Dear Ms Potter
We are pleased to inform you that you have a place at hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry please find enclosed a list of all books and equipment.

Term begins on 1 September we await your owl by no later than 31 July

Yours sincerely
Minerva McGonagall
Deputy Headmistress

WHAT?!