Light reading and Mommy Hagrid

Everyone in this school are weirdos

Everyone in this school are weirdos.....I LOVE IT HERE!

The holidays were over sadly, so that meant Jocelyn had to go back to Hogwarts. Right now she was saying buy to her family at the platform once again.

"I'm getting a serious sense of deja vu!" Klaus said looking around the platform.

Jocelyn laughed "tell me about it" she turned to look at the entrance to the platform "soon enough you guys would have to run through the wall as well!"

"Why can't we go with you now?" Ben asked sadly not wanting his sister to leave again.

"Because Benny Boy it would ruin all the vibes if you see the platform before you even start school....you need it to be a feel good moment. Also don't worry just a few more months and it's summer then next year you won't have to worry about all of this since you would also be going to school with me!" She said hugging him...trying to cheer him up.

"Right well it is time to go Number Zero it's almost 11" Her father said looking at his children with a stern look making them all turn to the girl and say their goodbyes again.

She hugged all her siblings "I'll miss you guys....I'll see you soon!"

Five hugged her the longest "do you have to go? Can't you just stay it's not like you'll miss anything important" Jocelyn looked into the boys eyes....he seemed like he wanted to cry but held all the tears back not wanting to seem weak.

"Don't worry my love....we'll say hello again this isn't a goodbye" the girl said laughing a little at their dramatics "plus I don't think I can miss school I kinda need it so that I can be a better witch"

"I guess.....I'll miss you darling" she hugged him again.

"Alright love birds Jocelyn has to go now before she misses the train" Luther said with an annoyed look making Five glare at him.

The girl hugged all of them one more time before running through the wall. She saw the familiar red train that said Hogwarts express and smiled at it before she walked onto the train. She looked around for her friends finding them in the same compartment they are always in.

"OH MY GOD BESTIE!" The redhead heard knowing exactly who that was, she laughed a little.

"Hi Dray!" Said boy came and hugged her tightly before the others greeted her with 'Hey Jo's!' Or 'we missed you's'.

"How were your holidays?" The girl asked looking at them all.

"Mine was ok" Blaise started with "my mom got remarried again"