Diagonally pt 2

Harry being a stupid bitch for the 369th time

Jocelyn plus the rest of her family had just gotten to diagon alley....and let's just say that they were very excited for it all.

"Must you guys run around like footless chickens?" She asked from next to Five and Luther who were watching the rest of there siblings.

"D-don't you me-ean headless c-chickens?" Diego asked his sister confused as the others just laughed at Jocelyn's error.

"How the hell would chickens run headless?" Klaus asked making Jocelyn nod in agreement.

"How would they run footless?" asked Allison

"Stop asking questions! Smartass!" Jocelyn exclaimed dramatically hitting both Diego and Allison on the back of there heads.

"Damn not you abusing them" Vanya said trying not to laugh at her siblings faces....

"Anywayssss my love where are your stupid friends at?" Five asked the girl looking around for Harry.

"Oh The Weasley's should be around here somewhere....if you see abunch of redheads than that's them" Jocelyn said as she looked around with the rest of her family for the red headed family.

"Found them!" Ben announced before motioning towards the red head family.

"Niceeeee Benirino!" Klaus exclaimed as the family walked over to the Weasley's with Reginald following his children with an indifferent look.

"Hiiii Ronald McDonald!" Jocelyn greeted making him turn to her. When he saw her his face lit up and he hugged her tightly.

"Hiiii Joce!"

"Well could it be...."
"Jocelyn our long..."
"Lost triplet!" The twins said as they gave her big smiles as she hugged them.

" Hi Gred and Forge!"

The rest of the families were concerned about the three of them together but didn't say anything...."ohhh you must be Jocelyn! I'm Molly it's nice to finally meet you dear!" The women said sweetly as she cupped the younger redheads cheeks.

"Hiii Miss Molly!" The girl said with a very similar smile to her mother Lily's making Molly look at her with a nostalgic look. "Oh by the way this is my Dad, Reginald Hargreeves and the rest of my family...."

Reginald cleared his throat as a way to get the others to introduce themselves....

"O-oh right....um I'm Luther...."