Im a Witch?

Bibbidi Bobbiti Boo

Bibbidi Bobbiti Boo

Jocelyn couldn't believe it, her father just explained what happen the night he got her and how the Headmaster of Hogwarts didn't want her to know because she's famous or something.

Well that's a load of bull because she was still famous in the quote on quote 'Muggle world' so Reginald was being a asshole once again. She could have lived a normal life but he wanted his kids to be superhero's, talk about father of the year.

She sighed as she sat down at the table. she was at the end opposite of Klaus, everyone looked at her with confused looks with worry in them wondering if they got  in trouble or if she got in trouble already knowing she would take the blame, but she just smiled at them with her mom smile that she definitely got from James potter, who was the Mom of his group.

"What happened?" Five whispered towards her while everyone turned to look at her. She just shook her head and gave them a look that said 'I'll tell all of you later' they just nodded knowing they can't really talk during Breakfast or any meal actually.

When Breakfast was done the kids had to do training which today it consisted in racing up and down the stairs, which usually went like this...

"Move out of the way" Luther yelled at everyone trying to be better then everyone else to get dad's attention, Five grabbed onto Jocelyn and started to spatial jump with her up more stairs. Which then Diego or Luther will yell "Five and Jocelyn cheated" and Reginald will reply with "they adapted" Everyone else will mostly be in the back not really caring about winning, except Diego who just wants to beat Luther.

Soon enough Jocelyn stops because Ben calls for her, which she then tells Five to keep going without her. So he spatial jumps all the way to the top and usually wins. While Jocelyn helps Ben calm his Stomach with their mom because when he runs to long or eats to much his monster portal stomach doesn't like that, they try to come through because of that.

It was always Chaotic but the kids enjoyed it sometimes. After that they get a break for like an hour, Jocelyn decided she wanted to tell everyone.

"Sooo... I wanted to tell you guys what dad and I talked about" which made them all look up at her with interest "did you get in trouble?" Allison asked while at the same time Luther asked "did I-um we get in trouble" which then resulted with Diego slapping his head and Luther glaring at him, Klaus and Five just laughed at the two, while Vanya, Ben, and Allison looked at her with eager expressions.

"Uh Anyways" looking away from the four boys she looked at the eager ones " no, no one is in trouble" everyone sighed in relief " t-then wha-a-at hap-p-pended-d" Diego asked his stutter apparent because he was worried about his favorite sister. She smiled at Diego "apparently my parents are magical and went to some boarding school in Scotland called Hogwarts and my twin and I have to go" she said straight up not trying to beat around the bush.

The others look shocked and/or confused " wait so you're a witch!?" Klaus asked before he squealed getting up to hug her tight " I have a pretty witch sister! Can you turn someone into a toad?" She giggled " I don't think I can do that I just found out I was a witch"

Five looked up at her "so you have to go to Scotland?" He asked with a frown the others all looked at me with unreadable expressions yet she knew that they probably didn't want her to go but all she can do is nod her head, she had to go even though she didn't really want to go.

"Oh bummer when do you leave?" Luther asked, he wasn't gonna lie he was gonna miss his astronomy buddy who was he gonna talked to about the moon the others don't care. Jocelyn of course knew what Luther was thinking she always did "don't worry I'm here until September first. so we can talk about other space related things before I leave like the Dog Star Sirius or Regulus my favorite stars" Luther smiled and nodded he knew he can be an ass sometimes but he knew Jocelyn loved him no matter what.

"So we only get you until September 1 does that mean your not gonna be here for our birthday" Vanya asked she didn't want to be left out of everything when Jocelyn leaves, her and Five are the only ones that care about her being around but if she leaves Five will start sulking and Vanya will be alone.

Jocelyn looked at Vanya knowing what she was worrying about to " Don't worry Vanny us three can have a day together before I leave, actually I'll be here for all of you when ever you need me and to answer your question Vanya I don't think I'll be back for your birthday I only get Christmas break and summer break I'm sorry" the others looked down sadly but accepted the fact that Jocelyn was gonna leave.

"Come on bring it in...give Jocey a little squeeze" she said as she held her arms open. Five pushed everyone running into her arms feeling like he was gonna be sick, he didn't want her to go at all what if she meets a good looking guy or girl and falls in love with them.

He felt the girl hug him tighter pecking his neck which calmed him. He then felt everyone else hug them and that's how they stood for about 5 minutes. Just thinking about what it will be like without Jocelyn there but for now cherished the little moments they were gonna have before she left for a whole year or so.