Oh fun competition!

Somebody's going down and it not gonna be us

It was time for quidditch and just the twins luck they were competing against each other. Harry however was way more nervous then Jocelyn mostly because of the fact that he found out she was very competitive, he was definitely scared to win.

"Harry calm down I'm not gonna kill you with my powers if you win!" Jocelyn said with a laugh making Ron and Hermione also laugh as Harry cracked a smile.

"Come one Harry you have to eat something if you want to play well" Hermione said pushing Harry's food toward him.

He just shook his head "I'm not hungry" but Jocelyn wasn't having it and grabbed his face....when he opened his mouth to ask her what she was doing she stuck the toast into his mouth. He chewed it with a James Potter worthy pout.

That was until Snape limped over. "Hi Sevvy how are you does your leg still hurt?" He smiled a little at her and shook his head before he turned to look at her twin Congratulating him in the Snape way.

After it was time for the game and Jocelyn was pumped! Marcus and the other boys all looked at the girl with a little smile.

"Having fun there aren't ya Celly" Adrian Pucey one of her fellow chasers said looking at her in amusement. They started calling her Celly because and she quotes 'everyone calls you Joce or Jo or Lynn so we decided to be different of course, we're Slytherins we're the most important ones we can't call you a common name like those peasants.'

"You know it AP I'm so ready to beat these griffindorks, you know bring them down a notch or two especially those evil Twins" she said joking with a teasing smile on her face making the whole team laugh at that. They didn't want to admit it but the girl warmed their hearts and they were glad she was in their house plus their team. She was exactly what Slytherin needed to change their reputation.

"Well you know what time it is!" Marcus yelled getting just as pumped as Jocelyn.

"Time to Slytherwin!" Jocelyn said with a excited shout. This made the boys look at her like she had three heads

"....you know like Slytherin but we're gonna win so it will be a Slytherwin.....you get it...?" She replied while looking down.

"Okay.....? I actually like that" Marcus said with a tiny laugh. "Alright well maybe we'll try that later on but for now let's go!"

They went out and Jocelyn saw her friends holding posters and stuff cheering for her she waved at them, laughing at the sign Draco was holding that said 'I'm bragging...that's my best friend!'

They started to play it was going pretty well for Slytherin and they weren't cheating no matter what everyone else wanted to believe the girl kept getting the quaffle and kept scoring. She was trying to get the most points as she could so that even if Harry caught the snitch they will win with all of the points anyway.

As they kept playing she felt her broom buck from below her and heard people gasp in horror. From the corner of her eye she saw that it was happening to Harry too. It bucked one more time before she fully felt her hand slip off and she was falling. She heard screaming from everyone even Harry who finally got back on his broom, she also saw what looked like fire.

She tapped into Fives powers and spacial jumped back onto her broom. Once she did that she noticed everyone looking at her confused before Marcus yelled to get the game on. So it continued even though everyone was concerned and didn't know what just happened.

Soon enough she heard the words that sounded so amazing...."TERRENCE HIGGS CAUGHT THE SNITCH SLYTHERIN WINS...yay I guess" from Lee Jordan.

The Slytherins all cheered along with the Hufflepuffs.

"YES! THATS MY SISTER AND HER TEAM!" She heard Harry scream she got off the broom and ran over to him hugging him tightly.

"You did so well Harribo!" She yelled and gave him a hug he hugged her back tight "you did as well JoJo"

That's was her first quidditch game and wow...she was GOOD!