Why not platform 9 1/2?

Through the wall between 9 and 10

Soon enough September 1st hit, so the whole family were going to drop her off near the platform which meant a long trip to London from New York... Yay?

Once they got to the platform Klaus asked the million dollar question "why is it called platform 9 3/4?" All of them agreeing with him "yea why not platform 9 1/2? Didn't Professor McGonagall say that the platform was in between 9 and 10"

"Yea she did, she also said that I have to run through a wall, so clearly the people in the Wizarding world are not that smart" Jocelyn said rolling her eyes not really wanting to be there she would much rather have been home eating her mothers breakfast.

The others laughed at what she said, before some of them started to cry, which scared Jocelyn and Reginald.

"Why are you crying?" Jocelyn asked tearing up too. She wasn't really one for crying but if she sees someone she's close with crying she most likely will cry out of pity.

"We don't want you to leave" Five said tears fully streaming down his face before he hugged Jocelyn tight "I'm gonna miss you my love" he said crying in to her shoulder.

Soon enough all the rest of the kids joined the hug all of them crying, while Reginald just watched his children do this.

"It is time to go Number Zero or you will miss the train" Reginald said looking at the red head that was wiping her tears, she nodded and hugged all of her siblings one more time.

"Take care of each other, I'll send you presents for your birthdays and also I will write to you twice a week, I promise" Jocelyn said they all nodded, before she left she turned towards Reginald and hugged him too "bye Father" Reginald awkwardly hugged her back "Goodbye Jocelyn"

She smiled one last time before running towards the wall and to the platform. When she opened her eyes she was on the platform, she saw a really nice red train that said 'Hogwarts Express' on it she smiled feeling a little better about going to Hogwarts at least the train looked nice if she had to be in it for about 9 hours.

She walked towards the train and got on looking for a compartment to sit on which she found one she got situated she decided to take out her sketch book and draw something. The only thing that came to her mind however was a certain boy with blue eyes that she was gonna miss a lot as she drew, someone knocked on the door.

She looked up and saw a boy with green eyes, messy black hair, and glasses and she knew instantly who it was she smiled at him letting him know he can come in if he wanted to.

"H-hello do you think I can sit here? And also do I know you from somewhere you seem familiar" the boy said looking at the girl, she almost looked exactly like Hagrid said his sister would have looked the same red hair and green eyes with golden brown flecks.

"of course you can sit I don't mind! And you do know me I'm your sister silly" the girl said with a lopsided grin which made Harry grin a almost identical one before she knew it he hugged her tight not wanting to let go.

"It's so great to see you again Lyn" she hugged him just as tight " it's good to see you too Haz" but their little reunion got ruined by another red head, the one that Harry saw on the platform.

"Hello do you mind if I sit here, everywhere else is full" This made the girl smile widely and nod "yea you can sit here" the girls accent caught the red headed boy off guard.

"Blood hell, Your American!" He exclaimed with a beaming smile of excitement, she nodded with a little chuckle as Harry also laughed at his excitement making the boy blush, a little out of embarrassment. "I'm Ron Weasley by the way"

"I'm Harry, Harry Potter and this is my sister Jocelyn Potter" Harry said as Jocelyn waved at Ron, He gaped at the two of them.

"So do you have it?" the twins looked confused "have what?" Jocelyn asked in which Ron replied with " the scars" he said in a sort of whisper which made the two nod and show him the scars on their forehead and neck.

"Wicked!"

Soon enough they started to talk about other things while Jocelyn kept drawing Five. Ron was about to show the twins a spell he learned from his brothers Fred and George but before they knew it a girl walked in.

She had bushy hair and big brown eyes, she was also already wearing her robes. She looked at all of them before talking in a bossy voice " Has anyone seen a toad a poor boy named Neville has lost one" this made Jocelyn's big sister instincts kick in so she stood up "no we haven't but I can help you look if you want"

The girl Nodded and Jocelyn smiled holding her arm out introducing herself which made the girl look shocked and amazed at her " wow are you really I've read so much about you and your brother especially you because of you being The Witch! Oh and I'm Hermione Granger " This had the boys confused on who the Witch was, while Jocelyn just nodded.

She bid them goodbye before she walked out the compartment in search of a toad. As she was walking she bumped into someone almost falling but they caught her "Sorry little one we didn't see you there" Jocelyn looked up and saw two identical redheads she realized they must have been Ron's older twin brothers Fred and George.

"It okay I wasn't watching where I was going either" they both grinned at her which made her grin back " we like you" one of the twins said "I'm Gred and this is Feorge!" Jocelyn laughed a little at that she should do this with Harry " nice to mean you Fred and George I'm Jocelyn Potter" they both looked shocked "well I got to go I have to look for a toad but Ron told me you liked pranks if you ever need help I'm your witch!" She said they both nodded before she walked away again.

She decided to knock on one of the compartment door which made all the kids turn to look at her "Hi I'm sorry to bother you guys but have you seen a toad a Boy named Neville has lost one" this made the kids roll their eyes.

" we already told the girl that looks like a gopher we don't know where the stupid toad is" a girl that had a bob said "Pansy shut up! But she is right we haven't seen a toad sorry" a boy with brown hair and freckles said " b-but Enzo, I was just telling her that her friend already asked the question and that she can leave now" the Pansy girl said but the brunette guy next to her just rolled his eyes "Pansy for real shut up!"

"It's quite alright love I'll just keep looking" the brunette boy blushed a little at what he was called. Before Jocelyn could leave the boy called for her " wait I have manners unlike my friends so I just wanted to tell you that I'm Theodore Nott, this is Draco Malfoy, Blaise Zabini, Lorenzo Berkshire, Pansy Parkinson, Daphne Greengrass, Vincent Crabbe, and Gregory Goyle." He said as he pointed to each person, in the compartment. Jocelyn was surprised they all fit in the compartment but didn't say anything about that she just smiled again at him, making him blush again.

"I'm Jocelyn Potter it very nice to meet all of you and it's okay if they don't have manners not everyone can be nice all the time it's kinda boring!" They looked shocked at first... when she introduced herself but soon the rest of her statement made them all laugh "I like you, your my new best friend!" Draco said which made Jocelyn laugh a little and nod excepting what he said "sure I'll be your best friend" she was glad already had friends now and Draco reminded her of Luther.

"Do you want to sit with us?" Daphne, Blaise, and Theo asked at the same time, the girl contemplated for a little but eventually shook her head "I have to look for the toad or go back to my Brother, sorry" they nodded in understanding "it's okay Best friend" Draco said with a goofy smile on his face which made everyone shake their heads at the boy with amused looks. She soon bid them goodbye and then decided to just change into her robes.

Soon enough the train ride was over which means Jocelyn was at Hogwarts and man did they not know the storm that was coming there way!