Dueling Dramatics

The twins get canceled for helping someone

Right now the golden trio, Klaus and the Slytherin squad (I need a name for them smh, if you have any name ideas please tell me them) are all in the abandoned girls bathroom watching Hermione brew polyjuice potion. While she was doing that the twins were telling the others what they learned the night before.

Hermione looked at Harry confused "Again? You mean, the Chamber of Secrets has been opened before?"

"Of course. Don't you see? One of Millicent's parents must have opened it when they were at school here. And now they've taught her how to do it." Ron said one of his stupid conspiracy theories once again. The Slytherins who knew Millicent rolled their eyes at him.

"Millicent isn't horrible, she just doesn't like you guys...like most of Slytherin" Draco defended the girl getting looks from the trio in offense "what? Am I wrong?"

"No I guess your not... but how can they not like me I'm literally the boy who lived?!" Harry asked dramatically as he looked like his dog was killed in front of him. Jocelyn chuckled at her brother before nodding.

"Yea how can anyone hate Hazza P? he's the chosen one!" Jocelyn exclaimed as Harry pointed at her with a look of agreement "I am! I don't deserve such disrespect, I'm to good for these people"

"Sure you are honey" Klaus pats the boy's shoulder getting a goofy lovesick grin from him. Draco rolled his eyes playfully at Harry's face, for some reason no matter how much he liked Klaus he didn't feel jealous or angry when Harry looked at him like that. Now don't tell anyone else but he actually found it quite cute...of course he'll never admit it out loud, he hates Harry!

Hermione sighed as she added another ingredient that Theo handed her "Going back to what Ron said. We'll have to wait for the Polyjuice Potion to know for sure."

"Enlighten me. Why are we brewing this potion in broad daylight in the middle of a girls' lavatory? Don't you think we'll get caught?" Ron asked the girl making Jocelyn groan slightly looking slightly annoyed as she crossed her arms. Five looked at her confused but she just shook her head and motioned got Hermione to answer.

"No. No one ever comes in here." The bushy haired girl answered getting looks of confusion from the boys.

"Why?"

"Moaning Myrtle." Hermione informed making Jocelyn sigh. It's not that she didn't like the ghost she just didn't like how she spoke about boys especially when she would talk about Theo or Adrian who she seemed to talk about all the time. Even though she died at their age when you think about it logically it's kinda weird how she's thrusting over boys that are like almost 40 years younger than her.

"Who?" Five asked looking at his 'girlfriend' she just grimaced looking back down at Theo who was sitting by her legs. Just then, Moaning Myrtle, a ghostly girl in a Hogwarts uniform, appears behind Ron. The boys that were facing Ron looked shocked at the girl.