The long game and a howler

Molly decided to end Ron's whole career!

That night Jocelyn went to go talk to Theo and clear everything up. While Five being himself decided to invite himself along because he's annoying.

"Do you really have to follow me up to Theo's room?" The red head asked glaring at the younger boy.

Five just nodded as he ate a donut he took from the great hall. Jocelyn rolled her eyes but didn't say anything else. When they got to the dorm Jocelyn knocked on the door. Which Blaise answered...

"Hi Jojo! Hi Five! How may I help you?" Blaise said in his normal loud voice that made Jocelyn give him an endearing smile and Five wince.

When the others in the dorm heard that they all looked over, they knew Five was sharing a room with them but they didn't know why Jocelyn was over here. Theo wiped his tears and tried to hide behind Enzo and Daphne who were trying to comfort him.

They heard Jocelyn say that she wanted to talk to Theo making him look at Daphne and Enzo shaking his head. It's not that he didn't want to talk to the girl, if he could he would talk to her all the time just to hear her voice, but he couldn't face her or Five right now. To Theo, it seemed awkward even when Five was in the dorm earlier, he couldn't talk to both of them together now.

However before Theo or anyone else can think Jocelyn stormed into the dorm and dragged Theo out of it closing the door on the others faces. It was clear she didn't want the others to be involved, so they stayed there.

"We need to talk!"

Theo decided to play dumb....mostly because he didn't know what they were actually gonna talk about, he assumed it would be about him crying at dinner but if it wasn't he didn't want to know what the actual reason was.

"Talk about what?" When he said that the two kids looked at him with similar looks that for some reason made Theo blush and look down. What Theo didn't notice was that Jocelyn and Five looked at each other with knowing looks.

"We're gonna talk about everything and you can't do anything about it." Five said smiling at Theo. For some reason Five actually really liked Theo even though he only met him today. There was something about him that Five found endearing, though he didn't understand why he was feeling that.

Jocelyn being the smartest person in the whole universe *cough* *cough* noticed what Five just did making her smile. She's never seen Five smile at anyone other than her like that.

"W-what do you mean everything?" Theo stuttered out 'ew why did I do that? Why are they both making me so nervous?...well Joce always makes me nervous but why was Five also having that effect on me?' The boy honestly was panicking and he didn't even know why he was.