Changing their perspectives

This is the life of Bo Bo Bo Bo

It was finally Christmas, Jocelyn was excited because she was gonna go home. But before she went to the train she went to the Gryffindor common room to say bye to everyone.

"Goodbye common room I will miss sneaking into you at night.....that sounds wrong....ignore that" the girl said as she bursted through Elizabeth's painting.

Everyone turned to look at her with a confused look but laughed anyway. "Goodbye Seamus, Dean, Parvati, Lavender, Percy, Gred, Foerge, Lee, and of course baby Neville....HOPEFULLY YOU DONT MISS ME TO MUCH!" She screamed while waving like a queen at everyone from on top of the couch.

They all waved back before going back to what they were doing, as the twins ran over to her and pushed her off the couch. "OW YOU TWO ARE EVIL" they just laughed at her pain.

"Aw poor Little Josie"
"We are so very sorry"
"But you seemed to be in our way"
".....DON'T DO IT AGAIN!"

"ALRIGHT FINE I WON'T DO IT AGAIN!" She screamed back at them.

"why is it that when ever you three are near each other you have to have a screaming match?" Percy asked looking at them annoyed while trying to read a book at one of the tables.

"WHY DON'T YOU JOIN US PERFECT PREFECT FUDGE LOVER!" They all screamed at him.

"Are you sure your not their triplet instead of my twin?" Harry said looking at all of them amused.

"I heard screaming is Jocey here?" Hermione said coming down the stairs.

"Yea of course she is who else would be screaming like that...Neville?!" Ron said sassing the girl he clearly liked.

She just glared at him before he went back to his game of chess, as the Ron's piece hit Harry's destroying it...she said "that's totally barbaric!" Jocelyn looked at Hermione with a laugh "you think that's barbaric you should see how Diego and Luther fight....honey that's barbaric!" Hermione looked at Jocelyn disturbed.

"I don't think I want you to go home anymore...." Harry said looking at his twin with a concerned look.

She just rolled her eyes and waved his concerns off. Soon enough she wandered off to see what the twins and Lee were doing saying bye to them completely and handing them presents. She gave presents to all the people she mentioned before. Then walked back over to the trio.

They were talking about Nicholas Flamel... wait isn't he that famous alchemist or philosopher or something? She has read about him somewhere but just shrugged it off that seems like a Gryffindor adventure she wasn't gonna have apart of until they needed help, she didn't want to pry or anything....NOT!

"Why do you want to know about Nicholas Flamel?" She asked Ron after she hugged him and handed him her present for him.

"Oh well idk he has something to do with what the dog was guarding or something, I didn't really care much...." He replied shaking the present trying to see if he can guess what is inside.