Draco causing problems...again

What in the hades?!

What in the hades?!

Jocelyn sighed as she followed her best friend walk up to her brother "so Pottah having your last meal are we?" Is the first thing he said. Why couldn't he just mind his business it must be a pure blood thing, she rolled her eyes at that though because thinking about it non of her friends know how to mind their own business for the life of them. She missed somethings that were said but then she hear Ron say "I'm his second whose yours?" Yep pure bloods.... Wait What!? His second? Oh Merlin Draco did not "Jocelyn!" Draco the said back oh my Salazar, he did, god I hate my best friend, he is not gonna hear the end of this.

Jocelyn noticed all the boys are staring at her "what?!" They just shook their heads as Draco, Vincent, and Gregory walked away "are you coming Mia?" Draco asked when he noticed she wasn't following them but she just shook her head with a small glare on her face; this made his face fall as he looked down in shame, he knew that he wasn't gonna hear the end of this, all he did was nod before walking back to the Slytherin table.

Jocelyn went to sit with the twins until Harry grabbed her arm and pulled her next to him "okay then..." that was the only thing that came out of her mouth when this happened. This made the 3 Weasleys laugh at her, as Harry smiled at her looking sheepish.  She just shook her head with a smile it made her thing of Five who was just as clingy.

"Hello There Little Witch!" Fred said she smiled at him "hi Freddie!" This made the twins shocked that she can tell them apart but they let it go and instead George cleared his throat loudly which made her laugh a little "Hiya Georgie!" He smiled at the girl "Heyo Lynnie" they kept talking as breakfast finished before Jocelyn went back to her Slytherin friends.

"Are you actually going to duel my Twin? because if you are I'm gonna stick my wand up your asshole." Jocelyn told Draco when she saw him he shook his head "no I'm not I just want them to get in trouble at midnight" he said with a shrug like that was the most normal thing to do to someone Jocelyn looked at him and she seemed to be fuming this made Daphne and Pansy try and calm her down so she didn't explode on Draco or Explode him.

"YOUR TELLING ME YOUR NOT EVEN GOING, YOUR THAT PETTY ABOUT THE FACT THAT HARRY DIDN'T SHAKE YOUR STUPID FERRET HAND 2 DAYS AGO?"

She snapped she was trying to get over him trying to get Harry in trouble yesterday but if he was gonna do this daily she was gonna have to drop his petty self. "Y-yea p-prettymuch....?" This made the boys shake their heads while motioning to stop talking. "B-but I'm not gonna try again well maybe I will try it one more time but other then that I won't again....I promise!" Draco said trying to save himself this made Jocelyn glare at him heatedly

"If you try and get my brother in trouble again I will beat you up, your my best friend Draco and I get that you and Harry are enemies or something now but you can't try and get him expelled because I just got him back I can't lose him again" this made Draco nod he wasn't gonna do anything to get them expelled but she didn't say anything about making fun of them so he was gonna keep doing that and try to get them detention, yea that's what he gonna do.

Midnight came and even though Draco wasn't gonna go Jocelyn decided to find Harry and Ron, so they didn't get into trouble. When she saw them, she also noticed Hermione which confused her, she thought Hermione wasn't talking to them because they got an award for breaking the rules, which was really stupid but whatever.

"What are you doing here? Where is Malfoy?" Ron asked noticing the redhead first "Draco isn't coming I came her to warn you that he is trying to get you in trouble" she told them which made them angry "you didn't even try and tell us before this or even get Malfoy to come at least?" Harry asked which made Jocelyn roll her eyes, they have met Draco right when he wants to do something he isn't gonna stop for anyone not even her, no matter how 'important' she is to him apparently.

"It's not that easy to change his mind plus I was to busy yelling and hitting him for doing this" this made them look at her shocked that she would do that she didn't seem like the one to resort to violence. "You were...what?" Hermione asked Jocelyn didn't as were her though because they heard something.

"What was that?" Ron asked looking where they heard the sound, before they heard Filch "sniff them out my sweet?"

"Oh god not this bum" Jocelyn said with a sigh, this made Hermione hit her arm "ow Hermès that hurt and don't act like he not a hobo"

"Just run! Please" Harry pleaded which made them all run they ended up in the third floor corridor they weren't supposed to go to.

"Where do we go now" Ron asked looking around "oh move Ronnie...Alohamora" Jocelyn said opening the door with the spell "alohamora?" Ron asked looking confused on what spell that is "it's in the standard book of spells chapter 7" Hermione said which made Ron roll his eyes

They all went in before Jocelyn and Harry noticed something in front of them they stared at the thing in horror which made Ron and Hermione look too....

In front on them was a three headed dog standing on a trapped door. They all screamed and ran out before all of them ran to the Gryffindor common room.... Although Jocelyn wasn't willingly going there Harry was dragging her with them.

Once they got to the common room Ron asked the million dollar question " why was that thing there?" As they all tried to catch their breathe "I don't know why but it shouldn't be in a school" Harry said, The girls rolled their eyes "you to seriously don't pay attention do you?" Hermione started "it was standing on a trap door boys" Jocelyn finished for her, this made them look confused

"Why was it standing on a trapped door though?" Harry asked which made the other three shrug they don't know why, Harry held Jocelyn close to him as per usual. "Whatever I'm going to bed before you find another clever way to get us killed or worse...expelled" Hermione said also What? How is getting expelled worse then dying.

When Hermione left Ron kept staring at where she was with a look of disbelief "you would think we dragged her with us... she needs to sort out her priorities" he said shaking his head which made Harry nod in agreement and Jocelyn snicker thinking that's something Diego would say about Luther.

"We'll good night boys I'm tired" they girls said but before she could leave Harry grabbed her and dragged her up the stairs to his Dorm with Ron "your staying her it's to late and you might get in trouble..." he said but Jocelyn knew he was scared and needed someone around him, so she just nodded and layer down next to him before falling asleep.