The Twins Are Going Crazy

Hearing voices is not a normal thing, even for wizards

Jocelyn and Harry were both stuck in detention with Goldilocks as he goes on and on about shit they don't care about.

"Jocey and Harry, Can you possibly imagine a better way to serve detention than by helping me answer my fan mail?" Lockhart asked looking at the twins with a bright smile.

"Not really" Harry said in annoyance as Jocelyn glared at the blonde bimbo.

"Don't call me Jocey...!" She weakly said, she was too tired to be dealing with him right now. She could have been with Five and Theo but no she was stuck here answering letters that weren't even for her.

Lockhart just ruffled the girls hair winking at her before he continued to answer the letters. The girl looked at him with disgust as Harry rolled his eyes before he glared at the man.

"Fame is a fickle friend, Twins. Celebrity is as celebrity does. Remember that."

The twins looked at each other with identical looks of disdain and regret. If they knew they were gonna be in detention with this dumbass, they would have tried to stay out of trouble. They probably would have failed but still.

"Come....come....come to me....come to me" Jocelyn and Harry both looked around confused as they heard this ominous voice.

"Jesus?" Harry asked as he looked up in fear. Jocelyn laughed a little but rolled her eyes nonetheless.

"It's not him Harry."

Lockhart looked at the twins confused "what are you two talking about?"

"You don't hear that?" Harry asked the man even more confused.

Lockhart just shook his head, since he didn't know what the younger boy was talking about. "Hear what?"

"That voice" Harry said as he watched his sister shake her leg in anxiety. The boy put his hand on her knee trying to stop his sister from fidgeting, which calmed her down but she still shook her leg.

"Voice? What are you talking about, Harry? I think you're getting a bit... uh, drowsy. And great scot! No wonder. Look at the time, we've been here nearly four hours. Spooky how the time flies when one's having fun."

"Fucking weird" "Shits creepy" the twins said at the same time.

Soon enough Lockhart let them leave, which they were thankful for because they definitely need a good nights sleep after all that.