RING.

꒱࿐♡ ˚.*ೃ

˚ ༘ minsook x jinyoung

[ jinyoung finally fulfilling his duty ]

❝ i just wanna die for you ❞

October 25th, 2021

Gloomy day. It would be a pretty good description of this day. It was cloudy yet not raining.

Minsook just got home from a day of work. She is currently working on her solo album since every GOT7 work on their solo career now that they left JYP Entertainment.

She wants to show another side of her, where she would express sensuality and sensibility. A kind of genre that she's absolutely fond of.

The foreigner was exhausted of thinking all day about lyrics or a new catchy melody. Nothing seemed to work for her today. She just wanted to come home and get some rest with her boyfriend.

Jinyoung is always busy with filming for a drama or a film nowadays but they see each other every morning and night now. Jinyoung got so scared last time that he tries not to let her alone often.

When she heard Jinyoung would be coming back a little late tonight it didn't surprise her a lot. It was totally understandable for her.

She opened her door in a mechanical way, not looking at her new living room totally transformed.

She frowned, knowing something was a bit off and then look up to the new apartment she was facing to.

"What the hell-" She whispered to herself. Their living room that used to be so light yet so cozy was now totally changed. Someone had placed pillows almost everywhere one the couch and put candles all over the house ; in the kitchen, on the living room table...

Petals were covering the ground in a small way to let her know where she had to go.

Minsook frowned once again. "What kind of thing did he prepare again?" A little smile grew on her face.

She put down her bag in the entry and followed the roses way after getting off her shoes.

Once she passed the living room, a little instrumental started playing from the kitchen which made her jump of surprise.

" Jinyoung?" She called his name but got no answer. "Well, he's hiding really well."

She sight and looked at the petals way which indicated to go to their bathroom. She was, again, a bit shocked. Where was it going to get her ?

Minsook opened the bathroom door and didn't find anything knew. She looked a second time and noticed a piece of paper on the mirror.

" Put this on, and find me. " That's what the paper said. On the counter top there was a white bag that contained a white short dress. She remembers this dress very well. Minsook wanted to have it since almost...