SWIMMING POOL.

༉‧₊˚✧*ೃ༄

-ˏˋ Minsook & Jinyoung ˎˊ-

[ minyoung enjoying their time in the swimming pool ]

❝ I said I said mmh mmh mmh ❞

August 28th, 2020

August 28th, 2020

It's the last day for the Korean band in these summer house's walls. The leader wanted to mark this shitty summer with vacations well deserved. Even though the boys promoted for only two weeks for their latest comeback, they didn't stop working. Jackson immediately continued his solo career by working on his future solo comeback. Youngjae working on his acting skills, Yugyeom never-ending his dance training, Jaebeom making new music, Bambam working at a part-time model for a Thai brand, Minsook training her voice and dance skills and Mark doing Vlives and busy modelling for brands as well. Without excluding they are constantly working on the new album.

It was recently decided that they wanted a full album with title tracks written by the members. Everyone decided to write and compose his own song. All the members are a bit busy thinking about it.

JayB knew, even if is a hard worker himself, that all the members needed a break to breathe out and get inspired by other things.

They have been there, in the South of South Korea, precisely in Busan, for a whole week now. They were going to leave tomorrow if everything is okay.

" Does anyone want or need something?" Jackson asked the members. They were all taking a sunbath. He was dressed up in a red open shirt with black shorts.

" Are you going to film Dawn again?" Minsook teased the older member on his solo career.

" Idiot." He threw water on the female member. "I'm going to do some shopping."

At the word, "shopping" Bambam lifted his head.

" Well, then I'm going too." The Thai member ran into the house to get ready.