FLIRT

༉‧₊˚✧*ೃ༄
Minsook & Jinyoung

[ minyoung being softer than a pillow ]

❝ I think I love you ❞

✧*̥₊˚‧☆ミ FLIRT October 6th, 2019

✧*̥₊˚‧☆ミ FLIRT
October 6th, 2019

Jinyoung and Minsook had to buy food for tonight's dinner and for the rest of the week. They lost at a game and they so have to do the pledge. On the road to the supermarket, Minsook couldn't stop touching her hair, one of her habits when she's "nervous". They weren't talking at all, letting the car in a big silence.

Jinyoung sometimes glared at her but then he immediately focused on the road, not to crash the car. He was wondering why wasn't she talking as she always does to bother and annoy him. He found this very weird to see her so calm and seem so shy.

On Minsook side, she was thinking about her life and didn't even pay any attention to the Park boy. But indeed she was "shy" because she has never been alone with Jinyoung for so long and getting stuck here, in a car, with a handsome boy, can't help her to feel comfortable.

As soon as they arrived, Minsook found her smile back. The boy looked at her with a benevolent smile while parking the car.

" Oh, you park the car." Minsook tried to joke around him but the boy only judged her for her bad joke.

" Was it supposed to be funny?" He tried to hide his smirk from her but he failed.

" You smiled!" She said before getting out of the car.

They looked through each other's eyes and then looked at the carriages waiting outside the shop. It seemed that both didn't want to walk and take it. Jinyoung asked her a few times to take it but she asked it the same while nodding negatively.

Finally, after a loud blow from JInyoung, he went to take this carriage making Minsook be a proud girl.

" Let's go take ingredients to make some kimbap!" Minsook said happily while jumping all around Jinyoung.

He let a little smile appeared on his face and he followed her with the carriage, entering the supermarket. There were only a few people and they were glad for that. Not that always having fans asking them to take a picture is annoying but sometimes it's a bit tiring and they prefer not to spend their day taking pictures.

They both walked in between the store shelves and finally arrived where was the rice, the main ingredient.

" There! It's there!" Minsook almost shouted.

" I know, I know Minsook-ah! I have eyes you know." He said while taking the ingredients to put them into the carriage.

" And they don't even watch me..." She pouted. She did like nothing had happened and took a lot of other random food like rice, meat, soju, and mainly kimchi.

He frowned at first but then he understood and smiled a lot more, his heartbeat beat even more.

" Ah seriously, this girl..." He murmured for himself.

" Yah Minmin!" He purposely called her like that because he knows she loves it when he calls her like that. She turned back, trying to hide her smile. "Take ramen too".

She was doing back and forth between food and the carriage. She seemed to exaggerate the fact that she was running everywhere by acting very short of breath.

After walking in the whole supermarket, Minsook ran onto the toy shop department. Her eyes stopped on

" Minsook-" Tried Jinyoung.

" Jinyoungie! Doesn't he look cute? Ohh, look at his big eyes! It's so fluffy!" The Park girl did her best dog eyes to makes him buy it for her.

Jinyoung kept his neutral face and responded to her.

" Park Minsook, put that down. You won't get me this time." The Park boy said while starting to walk away.

Minsook didn't care and took it. She hugged it very tighter and purposely fastly passed really close to Jinyoung. When he realized that, his eyes opened wide and he started chasing her but it was a bit too late. 

" Ah, Minsook...! Give it to me!" She started walking faster. "Damn she's fast."

Minsook paid her white and fluffy teddy bear herself because she knew that Jinyoung wasn't going to pay it to her anyway. Then she helped him to put the articles on the conveyor belt, the cashier passed them and announced the price to Jinyoung who immediately paid after saying " hello " to the woman. With the help of the Park girl, Jinyoung put the food in two bags and they went outside to tidy them in the car.

They almost arrived at the car that Jinyoung was already asking her why did she buy this white thing.

" Yah! Minsook-ah, are you serious?" Started Jinyoung when they were outside. "Are you a kid to still buy teddy bears?"

" Why wouldn't I?" She replied hugging it purposely in front of him after putting the two bags in the trunk of the car.  "The teddy bear does better hug than you." Minsook went taking the carriage back to the entry of the store and came back to Jinyoung.

" You're going to walk home. I won't drive you." He said smirking maliciously, also faking that he is angry and a bit disappointed.  

" You won't be able to. You're too gentle to do that to me." Minsook responded, getting closer to Jinyoung.

" I make the best hug, test by yourself!" Jinyoung opened his arms for her to come into them after tidying the teddy bear in the car.

" I could think you're flirting with me..." She said but continued to get closer.

" C'mon! Test !" He said.

She walked into them. He hugged her tighter and you can feel his feeling through this contact. The way he held her and the way his head is in her neck. She couldn't help but her feelings took over her, she felt overwhelmed by the love and the caring side of Jinyoung. She didn't want to face that she has a big fat crush on Jinyoung and that she likes him maybe a little too much...

After two long minutes, they separated from each other. Minsook was shy but couldn't lie about the fact that he was the best at hugging.

" So, your opinions?" He acted like he had a microphone on his hand and held it to Minmin.

" It was... It felt good, actually..." She smiled at him, turning redder than a tomato.

" I have to admit that I was being jealous of that teddy bear. How can someone hug you without my permission?"Jinyoung said making Minsook's heart beating so fast.

She hit his arm and they laughed together before getting in the car. Weirdly, they spent a few seconds looking at each other before Jinyoung drove home. 

AUTHOR's NOTE

heyyy two updates in two days!

Did you like the chapter?

Love youuuuu 💚💚

WORDS : 1 306
PUBLISHED : January 12th, 2020
EDIT : March 20th, 2020