THE NIGHT OF THE FIRST BREAKUP

༉‧₊˚✧*ೃ༄
park minsook & jaehyun

[ the day where the couple goal broke up for the first time ]

❝ somebody let me know, tell me which way to go, cause I don't, don't don't know ❞

༉‧₊˚✧
October 2018

" Okay but babe I told you I cannot go with you that day! I have a show!" Minsook shouted to Jaehyun.

The American girl explained many times that she couldn't go to the park with him.

" A show that you cannot do! Minsook, can you please stop overworking yourself? You're not even totally recovered of your injury yet that you're thinking about the rehearsals! Damn baby, can you please think about you for one time? Can you be an egoist for one time and don't always think about the fans? I know you love them more than anything but your health comes first and you should've known that." He finished with an angry stare after shouting at her too.

Jaehyun wants to take care of Minsook, but she is stubborn and it's quite difficult to change her mind. And he knows that.

" If you want me to be happy so just let me do how I want to do okay? You do not have the right to tell me how I should lead my life! You don't know how stressful it is to be a girl in a male group and you won't ever know." She screamed louder.

She was definitely broke in the inside. They've never yelled at each other like this.

In fact, Minsook didn't know how to act at this moment. Did she have to keep in mind that she loves him or just told him everything who comes upon her mind whatever if it is kind or unpleasant?

She was just super angry that he seemed not understanding her.

" That's why I'm saying you should take care of you more than you do now! Minsook you're gonna kill yourself if you continue to over hardworking like that!" His voice broke at the end of his sentence.

" My bandmates already take care of me Jaehyun-ah! I want my fans to be proud of me, I want to stop being hated by non-fans who don't know me because I'm a girl, is it that hard to understand? Am I a joke to you?" Tears came on her cheeks without stopping.

" It's because I don't want to lose you, Minsook-ah! Is it that hard to understand? Is it that hard to understand I love you?" He tried to hold his tears but couldn't.

They cried a lot together without telling nothing. Minsook started to hit him on the chest because of how angry and disappointed she was of herself.

It's because of herself if she can't perform next week, it's because of herself if everyone is worry about her, it's because of herself if everything is wrong between her and Jaehyun.