CHEN'S ANNOUNCE.

༉‧₊˚✧*ೃ༄
park minsook

[ how Minsook reacted to Chen getting married and becoming a father ]

❝ I'm so sick and tired of it ❞

─⊹⊱☆⊰⊹─
January 2020

The thirteenth of January has been a big day for the k-pop industry as one of the idols is getting married and announced he's going to be a dad. It was so sudden and out of nowhere that Minsook and all the GOT7 members didn't believe it.

Minsook then picked up the phone and called Chen, aka her ex-boyfriend.

" Hello?" She began when she heard someone picking up the phone.

" Minsook? Why do you call me? I'm happy to hear you though." She could hear him smile through the phone.

" I've heard about the news, and to be honest I found this really sudden and I don't know if I should believe it or not..." Mimi declared.

She hoped it was true. She was really happy for him.

" Ah... Uhm... Yeah... I didn't know if I should have told you... I didn't know how to tell you this in fact." He seemed to be embarrassed.

Minsook yelled her happiness and Chen had to get the phone away from his right ear, she was too loud.

" Yah! Why you wouldn't tell me that! Why didn't you tell me you had a girlfriend? Dude, I'm so happy for you!!" She was smiling and you could feel it just by hearing her voice. "When are you getting married?" She asked then.

" In March. I was talking with MinHee about inviting you. And did you tell me you have a boyfriend? I had no reason to tell you this."

" Wait, I don't have any boyfriend!"

She looked around her but there were just the members who were talking and not paying attention to her. She met Jinyoung's stare and immediately looked away.

" Oh really? That's so surprising!" He faked.

" I'm really single Chen! Why would I be in a relationship?" She said.

" I don't know, maybe because you always seemed to crush on this boy called- "

" Jinyoung can you give me the bottle, please? It's hot there." she murmured but Chen obviously heard.

The Kim boy laughed through the phone.

" What was I saying..." He sighed.

" Whaaat?" She blushed and looked away.

Jinyoung gave her the bottle without any expression other than his neutral and empty one.

" You're still crushing on Jinyoung?" He asked while laughing.