THE AFTER LIVE.

˚₊· ܴೈ  ♯park minsook
₍₍ 🖇️ ₎₎ ༉‧₊˚✧

[ got7 arrived at Mimi's house after her Everydate With Minsook ]

❝ love love serenade ❞

( this actually the next part of the chapter "Everydate With Minsook" in the VLive part )

✧*̥₊˚‧☆ミ THE AFTER LIVE

April 12th, 2020

Minsook laid on her sofa and took her phone. She already received plenty of messages from her members teasing her.
Jaebeom told her they were on their way to come to her house already.

She wasn't even surprised. They always invite themselves to her house because it is very cozy and well organized.

The GOT7 playlist was still playing on her screen and she was a bit emo when she saw their debut songs.

After a few more MV, she heard people talking and someone knocked to her door.

She got up and she opened the door. As soon as Youngjae saw her he squished her cheeks.

“ How are you Minsookie? ” He teased her for her cheesy personality she had during the live.

She groaned as she pouted. “ Don't you guys dare to tease me! ” She threatened them.

They all sat almost everywhere; on the sofa, the armchair, on the floor.

“ Noona, can I taste the cake? ” Double B asked Minsook who has just sat down.

She sighed and said in a soft voice :
“ Of course Bambam! ”

She brought the whole cake and put it on the table. She knows that a member would have asked her to give her a piece of cake when she will sit down.

“ We should give an award of the spoiler of the century to Minsook. She spoiled all the tracklist so smoothly! ” Jackson exclaimed himself.

“ She would definitely deserve it! ” Bambam said, his mouth full of cake.

They all agreed and Minsook got up to bend in front of them, thanking them as a drama queen.

“ How was your solo shooting today? ” Mark asked, wanting to know about her day.

Mimi sighed and sat down on the floor once again.

“ It went really well, really. It was just really tiring to change the outfit every quarter, doing another makeup, another hairstyle and adding extensions. I'm really tired right now. ” She yawned at the end as if she wanted to prove she was tired.