MEETING HER PARENTS.

꒱࿐♡ ˚.*ೃ

˚ ༘ minsook x jinyoung

[ jinyoung meeting his partner's parents ]

❝ i want you to hold me like i do ❞

˚ ༘

March 21th, 2020

The five months couple was revealed to the group couple of days ago. However, her family wasn't aware at all because she didn't feel the need to tell them immediately what was going on in her personal life.

Even if she didn't feel the need to, her feelings for Jinyoung started to grow bigger and bigger each day. He was constantly surprising her, feeding her with attention... he was the best man she could ever dream of. And that reason, for Minsook, meant a thousand more than just "a need she doesn't feel".

She wanted to make sure he was accepted by her parents even if she knows they will like him a lot. Maybe as much as she loves him.

Minsook wanted him to meet her parents, the latest would be this week. Not later.

She walked upstairs, looking for her boyfriend. She thought he might be in his bedroom but he apparently wasn't.

She knocked at the next door, which was Jackson's bedroom and he almost immediately opened the door.

" Do you know where is Jinyoung?" She asked the Chinese boy, playing with her hands.

" You can't spend a minute without him huh ?" He smirked to tease her before actually giving her the response she wanted. " I don't know where he CURRENTLY is, but I know he went out for a walk."

" A walk? Alone? That's weird." She frowned.

Ever since she knew him, he only did that a few times and it was during summer when it wasn't freezing like today.

" No with Mark. I guess they wanted to talk about you haha..." Jackson had a forced laugh when he realized he wasn't supposed to give these details to her.

" I'm forever in his mind I know !" She laughed with him so he doesn't get stressed out. "Thank you jack' you can go back to sleep!"

She closed his door and Minsook went back downstairs to wait for Jinyoung on the sofa.

As crazy as it can sounds, Minsook felt her body floating knowing her best friend and boyfriend were talking about her. Was Mark playing the big protector brother? Was Jinyoung trying to reassure Mark about their relationship? Minsook felt quite happy.

While waiting for him she decided to call her mom, Eunha, to plan a day to go eat with them and where they could get to know Jinyoung.

" Minsook ?" Her mom was surprised by the unexpected call. "How are you?"