NIGHT ROAD TRIP.

༉‧₊˚✧*ೃ༄

Minsook & Jinyoung

[ Minyoung going into a road trip in the middle of the night ]

❝ I'm running low ❞

─⊹⊱☆⊰⊹─

August 9th, 2020

GOT7 just finished their appatition on social media such as Vlives, Instagram and Twitter.

They were all home since almost three hours. Yugyeom was the last to come back home because he is being busy with recorsing these days.

It was already getting late at night and the members started to go to their respective bedrooms.

Minsook couldn't find the sleep so she decided to listen to slow music to slow her heart as well. She put her earphone on and Running Low started to play.

The woman slowly moved her body from the right and then to the left, her hair following the movement.

Someone knocked at the door but she didn't hear it.

Jinyoung opened the door and slightly smiled seeing his woman dancing in the dark.

" She's such a cutie..." He thought.

After closing the door, he walked toward her and gently placed his hands around her waist.

The girl didn't even moved because of the surprise. It's like it's getting usual for her.

Minsook shared an earphone with her boyfriend and they both started to dance a slow.

It quite make them both feel calmer and softer for the other.

The song ended and Jinyoung took it as an opportunity to speak.

" I wanna escape with you tonight." He intensely looked at her eyes as if he was going to see her answer in them.

The moon was passing through the window, illuminating the two lovebirds.

" Where?" She asked.

" I don't know. Just wanna ride until somewhere with you. Tomorrow is a day off, we'll be able to recover." He convinced her.

" What a bad boy your are now..." Minsook smiled at him.

" Dress up warm enough, okay? I'll wait for you downstairs." He kissed her forehead and got out of the room.

She acquired. As soon as he left, Minsook looked for a warm outfit to wear.

She took a grey jogging and a long sleeve black shirt. She put sneakers on and went downstairs where Jinyoung was really waiting for her.