MISSING HIS PARENTS

༉‧₊˚✧*ೃ༄
Minsook & Jackson

[ jackson misses his parents a lot and really needs minsook ]

❝ nah, they don't see me ❞

✧*̥₊˚‧☆ミ MISSING HIS PARENTS

December 2014

Minsook and Jackson have that kind of relationship in which they can talk about anything serious and the second after, completely joking around about nothing. They have got a precious and deep friendship. 

As one of his closest friends, Minsook saw how bad Jackson was feeling these days. She didn't talk to him about it but she knew she'll have to do it really soon. Seeing Jackson unhappy is truly heartbreaking. "The sad face doesn't suit him." She has said one day. 

She started to notice that Jackson wasn't eating very much these days, even come to the living room began to be rare. Minsook worried about him. 

She stuck her ear to Jackson's door. Suddenly she heard sniffles on the other side of the door. 

" Jackson? Jackson? Can I come? Are you okay?" Minsook tried. 

He didn't respond but opened the door a few seconds after. He was wiping his tears apart. 

" Jackson... what's happening? You're not eating, not even living... Do you drink to keep you alive? I brought you a bottle of water." The Park girl said while putting the bottle on his furniture. 

Jackson turned back not to face her. He was about to cry again if even she was there, still worrying for him. 

" Listen... Hum... Jackson, can you answer my questions please? I'm worried about you. Why are you so down? Did someone hate on you? I'm gonna break his fingers."

She succeed, he let a laugh out of his mouth. 

" Nobody hated on me yet but thank you... Mimi... I..." A tear fell on his cheek while he was smiling. 

Mimi immediately went to hug him tightly. He broke in tears and Minsook couldn't help but worry even more. 

" Jackson... Can you tell me please...?" She said in a shaky voice. 

Jackson sat down on his bed, still wiping his tears which never stopped. 

" My parents... I miss them so much... I just feel so bad for my mom... When I came to Korea, I couldn't do anything because I didn't know how to dance or how to sing even rapping you know... Honestly, I was clueless and sometimes I just missed my mom very much. I wonder what it would be like if I never came to Korea... My mom believes in me... She thinks I'll be fine there she's counting on me...  You already know I'm not coming from a wealthy family, but my parents are my everything and I'm happy because of them. But I just miss them so much Minsook... This will be my first Christmas without them..." His tears couldn't stop falling down on his cheeks.