MEETING HIS PARENTS.

༉‧₊˚✧*ೃ༄

-ˏˋ Minsook & Jinyoung ˎˊ-

[ Minsook meets Jinyoung's parents ]

❝ thank you for all the mistakes ❞

July 28th, 2020

July 28th, 2020

Meeting your partner's parents. Which other essential moment could be this stressful and challenging?

Minsook never felt more anxious than today just by thinking of it. Meeting the people Jinyoung lived with for a long part of his life means a lot to the Park woman. Moreover, in most asian family, meeting the other's parents is a crucial moment. It's like parents judge you so much that if they don't like you their child will broke up with you.

And that's basically Minsook's biggest fear at the moment.

She heard all the members packing their suitcase and going downstairs. Minsook realised that it has been more than ten minutes that she frozed in front of hers.

" Noona, are you finished? We're going in like... a quarter of minute." She heard Youngjae in the stairs.

" What?! A quarter?" She yelled.

Jackson entered in her room without knocking. " Yah Minsook, what are you doing? Wait... Don't tell me you're stressing out?" He tried to joke without knowing the stress was real.

" I freaking am. I'm terrified as hell. What if they don't like me?" She ran her hand in her hair.

Jackson kept rolling is eyes and contained his breath while bending a bit to face her face.

" If they don't like you then I'm not funny." Jackson said before standing and leaving peacefully the bedroom.
" May all the boys help Minsook to do her suitcase, otherwise we won't leave this house before eleven in the evening." The extrovert boy told the boys when he was in the corridor.

" What was the connection between my situation and his personality??" She wondered to herself.

Mark climbed the stairs faster than ever and entered in the bathroom. He quickly took everything Minsook have and put it in a makeup case which includes makeup such as fondation, eyes shadows, lipstick, lip balm, mascara, eyeliner, concealer and something also to take these off.
He grabbed her shampoo and shower gel and put it in the same case. " I've finished with her bathroom things."