Im back bitches

Y/n's POV

I felt myself slowly waking up. I could tell that I hadn't slept in my bed, my bed, god I can't get over the fact I get my own bed. It was slightly uncomfortable but at the same time I didn't want to move because I felt safe and warn and whoever this was really likes cuddles.

Wait whoever!? My eyes sprung open to reveal our limbs all tangles together. I heard a giggle from above me and then arms squeezing around me briefly. My head snapped up so I looked directly into loving brown eyes. They were beautiful shades of brown.

"Morning gorgeous," a calming voice whispered to me. I felt tingles going through my body, I could get used to this.

"Morning," I yawned, although you couldn't really hear the end of the word.

Then we both heard a stomach rumble.

"You're already for breakfast aren't you? I laughed. To this she shrugged.

"Want to go to upstairs for breakfast?"

"But we are still in our clothes from yesterday," I said looking down at what I was wearing.

"You look badass y/n, love the leather jacket, might steal it sometime," she lightly kissed my cheek and grabbed my hand. We both stood up and left to go get breakfast. We can clean up later.

The avengers we all half asleep getting their breakfast, looking like mindless zombies walking around. Although steve looked wide awake chopping up all sorts of fruit with a smile on his face.Yesterday must have gone well. It looked like he was making breakfast for everyone.

"Morning you two," he half singed. Most of the others were at the giant table so we sat down in two of the empty chairs. "You missed what happened yesterday after we told everyone."

A groan was heard from the end of the table. I looked down the table to see Stark with his head on the table and Dr Stange rubbing his back half laughing.

"Oh they came out two?" I asked not that shocked. I was more surprised that Stark had managed to keep the secret that long.

"You knew?" Nat asked in disbelief.

"Uhhh yeah," I looked around the table and made contact with d- Clint who burst out laughing.

"About that," he scratched the back of his head.

"He and y/n decided to crawl around in the vents," d-Bruce finished for him.

"God this is chaotic," I mumbled forgetting that half the people here have some form of advanced hearing.

A blue blue then  wrapped around he table and I felt mine and Shuri's hand being lifted up into the view of everyone.

"What's this," I heard the speedster smirk behind us.

"YES!" I heard two people simultaneously shout immediately. It was Clint and Loki.

There was a slightly awkward silence, which quickly ended by the distance clicking of heals. The door swung open to reveal a red-hairs woman in a white suit.

"I'm back," she smiled.

A chair scrapped along the floor before another red head was seen running towards the stranger. Oh no this isn't good is it?.

They embraced in the biggest hug I've ever seen. Never mind then, I thought.

"Pepper I missed you so much," Nat half cried.

"Me to Nat," Pepper, who I'm guessing is her name replied.

They have history.

"I heard there was a new girl in the tower," Pepper said after finally pulling away from Nat's hug. I smiled I like this woman.

"That would be me," I slightly waved my hand. God I'm fucking awkward.

————

A/n: IM BACK. School started last week and I had my siblings birthday to deal with, technoblade plushie drop and work and the new movie which came out that I haven't been able to see yet so if anyone Knows a way to see it besides for Disney plus of the cinema let me know because soap2day doesn't have it. Also work is Crazy but thanks everyone for over 400k reads and I saw this being no.1 on the marvel tag and avengers tag tysm. :) oops not edited yet might do that later but want to get this out.